• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Darth Talon Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SwiftC

Super Freak
Reaction score
Title says it all. I'm looking for a good deal on this statue. Hoping a fellow freak is willing to sell it for a little less than the ridiculous ebay prices. Of course still willing to pay close to 1k for it.

I'm looking to sell a Harley Quinn Premium Format Figure. If you're interested in dropping the price in exchange for a partial trade I am fine with that too.

Hi I have one for sale right now, there's some slight damage on it on one of her lekkus but otherwise it's completely mint and undisplayed. Let me know if you're interested.

Here's pictures and a video showing that the Saber works and lights up as well:

Darth Talon PF EX:
bnem.jpg

kfat.jpg

o9zw.jpg

rjvp.jpg

ho3i.jpg

gtkz.jpg

Hi! Thanks for taking the time but I had already saw your for sale thread and just wasn't interested due to the damage on the lekku. It would bother me (Even though it probably shouldn't) and if I'm going to spend almost a thousand dollars I don't want that.

I appreciate the offer though. And good luck with the sale! :)

Hey there..
Are you willing to come up at all in price?

Absolutely not. There's been ones selling on ebay for $750 and lower. There's one now where the bidding is in the 500's.

I need to get my eyes checked. I thought you were looking for an Ex, sorry about that.

Back