Buffy - The Chosen Collection - $100

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WetaWork

Super Freak
Reaction score
Cheap way to buy into Buffy.

https://www.buy.com/prod/buffy_the_vampire_slayer_complete_series/q/loc/14982/40722957.html

This limited collector's edition includes Seasons 1-7 DVD Sets.

Features Introduction by Joss Whedon
Back to the Hellmouth: A Conversation with Creators and Cast
Breaking Barriers: It's Not a Chick Fight Thing Featurette
Love Bites: Relationships in the Buffyverse
Evil Fiends
Buffy: An Unlikely Role Model Featurette
Buffy Cast and Crew: Favorite Episodes
49-DVD Set Containing All Series 1 - 7 Episodes
Audio: English, French, Spanish Dolby Surround
Back To The Hellmouth: A Conversation With Creators And Cast
Bonus Disc: Introduction By Joss Whedon
Breaking Barriers: It's Not A Chick
Buffy: An Unlikely Role Model
Fight Thing
Interactive Menus
Love Bites: Relationships In The Buffyverse
Scene Selection

Might take my individual seasons in for trade, but only if having this instead would really, really take up less space on the shelf.

carbo-fation said:
No matter how cheap Buffy is, I would never buy it. The show just sucks...IMO.:monkey3

I seriously doubt you've given the show an honest chance. Most people who think Buffy sucks haven't. You need to watch the episodes in order starting with the first season. I doubt many people who have watched all of the episodes in Seasons 1 and 2 IN ORDER share your opinion.

BillyBudd said:
I seriously doubt you've given the show an honest chance. Most people who think Buffy sucks haven't. You need to watch the episodes in order starting with the first season. I doubt many people who have watched all of the episodes in Seasons 1 and 2 IN ORDER share your opinion.

That's right. I ignored Buffy for a very long time, thinking it was just another silly teenage freak show, full of plastic monsters and vampires. Boy was I wrong. When I finally decided to give the series a chance, I was hooked immediately. I bought the Buffy box with all episodes back in October, and I don't regret it. Some episodes approach serious subjects in a very unique and touching way ('The Body' and what follows is just amazing). I also like the evolution all characters make over the years. I really like Buffy the Vampire Slayer. It's good entertainment.

Shows as $169.87 when I click on the link. :confused:

Did I miss something? Perhaps they goofed on the price,
realized it now, and fixed it? If so, somebody got a heck
of a good deal on this set. I bought it from Amazon for
around $130 I think, and it is an absolutely great DVD set.

JS :)

JSAuctionService said:
Shows as $169.87 when I click on the link. :confused:

Did I miss something? Perhaps they goofed on the price,
realized it now, and fixed it? If so, somebody got a heck
of a good deal on this set. I bought it from Amazon for
around $130 I think, and it is an absolutely great DVD set.

JS :)
They probably raised the price after the holidays. Plus the $100.00 price included $20.00 off for using google checkout which is not available anymore.

carbo-fation said:
No matter how cheap Buffy is, I would never buy it. The show just sucks...IMO.:monkey3

Your attitude just sucks...IMO :monkey3 hehe

If you got nothing nice to say don't say it all. Having said that, you probably are a nice chap, granted you do like South Park. So that explains enough. I am just teasing but why come into a forum just to flame? Oh well, it's alright. Us Buffy fans can handle it.

Buffy is No. 1! Oh yeah.

Last edited:
MAN! I've been eyeing this on Amazon for a couple of months. Had no idea it was on sale for this little.

Back