Greetings from the Netherlands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jax82

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi guys! I am Kris from the Netherlands. I registered a while ago and already read a lot, great forum. I have been collecting model stuff a long time, I have model cars, trucks and also remote controlled planes,helicopters, cars and boats. Since I love movies and tv shows I recently got interested in collecting figures.

I got a free Detolf from a friend who wasn't using it and I have set it up with the "wireless" lights setup. My first figure was the Hot toys DX13 Terminator, which is awesome! That got me excited and I ordered an extra body with clothes from eBay to use with the second headsculpt. Then I got a Hot Toys Bruce Lee Casual MIS12 for a great price, a couple of Dark horse Game of thrones figures and a Neca 12" Saw Billy Puppet. Now I think I am getting addicted. :) I already preordered HT Robocop, Batman Armory with Bruce and Alfred, Back to the future Marty. Can't stop looking what I am going to buy next! :lol

Have a nice day!

Kris

Hey Kris,

Welkom op de forum,

Wie gebruikt er nou geen detolf he :D

------

Hi Kris,

welcome at sideshowcollectors,

who is not using the detolf :D

:hi5:

Back