My Collection (C-3PO ARRIVEEED! Finally)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthMagno

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi guys, I've been a member since 2012 when I bought my first figure (Superman/Christopher Reeve). Back then I was collecting Star Wars 3 3/4 figures but after Superman nothing was the same; I started to lose interest in the 3 3/4 line and one day I woke up packed them all and sold them to a collector in Montreal, with that money I bought a couple of Sideshow Star Wars 1/6 line. That's how I started.

I try to collect only OT Star Wars figures but when I see a figure that I really like I feel the need to purchase it, like it happened with the DX Jack Sparrow. At the moment I'm waiting for the Diecast C-3PO, should be arriving this week and I pre-ordered R2-D2. I'm considering to pre-order Hot Toys Optimus Prime and Marty McFly. I'm also waiting for the ARH Studios Alexander the Great.

My wish list:
-Ezio - Assassins Creed
-Emperor's Throne

My Dream list:
-1/6 Admiral Ackbar
-1/6 Grand Moff Tarkin

UPDATE 09/03
Mycollectionstarwars1_6.jpg

And here it's my collection:
P1110237.jpg

P1110238.jpg

P1110239.jpg

P1110240.jpg

P1110202.jpg

Thanks for watching :D

Re: My Collection (First time posting)

Awesome collection! :clap....If you decide to get Jake Sully I'm sure you won't be disappointed. It really is an amazing piece!

i like what i see

pretty cool figs you got there

Fantastic collection of OT figures, man.... But I fear this may only just be the beginning! :clap

I sold all my 6inch figs in favor of the 1/6. I have no regrets. Your setup looks great.

Welcome to the hobby

Thank you very much for your kind words guys!

Fantastic collection of OT figures, man.... But I fear this may only just be the beginning! :clap
I think you're right. My last order hasn't even arrived yet and I'm thinking about which one to buy next haha

I got my Stormtrooper today and I found a sweet deal on the Han Solo in Carbonite.

2448y0n.jpg

ws3gn9.jpg

I'm still waiting for my Tamashii C-3PO will post more pics later!

And C-3PO arrived, after 2 weeks it finally did. It is an AMAZING figure now just have to wait until Sideshow releases R2-D2 and the fantastic duo will be complete, here some pics.

P1110221.jpg

P1110222.jpg

P1110224.jpg

P1110225.jpg

Back