Hello to everyone. I just joined.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arnych

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi to everyone. I live in Los Angeles, and I'm 70 years old. I've lived in Los Angeles most of my life,
having come out to California not long after I was born, in New York. I love going to Disney-
land, and I've had a fascination with the Disney's Nautilus submarine, from the movie 20,000
Leagues Under the Sea, ever since I was a young, and would love to buy, if possible, the
EFX 4 foot model. My father worked as a set painter for movies, including Disney, and he worked
on the submarine for the movie. I enjoyed having a tour of the Disney Studios as a child.
I noticed that earlier this year, jrice73 had one that he was offering to sell. If it's not sold yet I'd
love to buy it! I also love the George Pal movie The Time Machine, and it's design of the time
machine. Anyway, I'm glad to have found this site.

Hi to everyone. I live in Los Angeles, and I'm 70 years old. I've lived in Los Angeles most of my life,
having come out to California not long after I was born, in New York. I love going to Disney-
land, and I've had a fascination with the Disney's Nautilus submarine, from the movie 20,000
Leagues Under the Sea, ever since I was a young, and would love to buy, if possible, the
EFX 4 foot model. My father worked as a set painter for movies, including Disney, and he worked
on the submarine for the movie. I enjoyed having a tour of the Disney Studios as a child.
I noticed that earlier this year, jrice73 had one that he was offering to sell. If it's not sold yet I'd
love to buy it! I also love the George Pal movie The Time Machine, and it's design of the time
machine. Anyway, I'm glad to have found this site.

That is an awesome intro! 70 years young, you keep on keepin' on! :rock

:welcome1: to the show!

Hi arnych, welcome to the board! On a cautionary note, you might like to take a look at this thread regarding jrice73. I've never done business with him and can't personally attest to his trustworthiness or otherwise, but I thought you should be aware of the difficulties that some have experienced in their dealings with him so you go into any sale with your eyes wide open.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...ce73-deadbeat-seller-currently-ripping-me-off

Hi Brainac, I've been away off line a few day. Thanks for your nice welcome! I always wanted to visit Gotham City, from the
first Tim Burtin Batman movie. Probably too dangerous!

Thanks for your warm welcoming Brian87. I appreciate it. I will! With good wishes, Arnych

GeneralZodLives, Sir, thanks! I appreciate such a warm welcome. It's interesting to be here. With good wishes, Arnych

Hi W4NK33 Pl4N3T, thanks for your nice welcoming message. Yes, I'm a kid at heart, and active! I've been offline for a few days,
and just came back from Disneyland. Had a great time with a group. With good wishes, Arnych

BagginsofBagEnd, thank you so much for your warm welcome. Sorry it's taken me some days to reply. It was nice
to get your message. I wish you well too! Arnych

Hi tenpackstan, sorry its taken me so long to thank you. Thanks for your welcome! I just got back visiting
Disneyland with a group, and had a great time. My dad worked as a set painter for the movies, and TV,
before computer graphics existed. He mentioned to me once that he worked on Disney's Nautilus mode
for the movie. I never knew! Anyway, I'm glad you've enjoyed the movie. I've been fascinated by the
Nautilus ever since the movie first came out. Thanks again for your welcome. Arnych

Hi LeJuan, thanks. Very scary and sad. I appreciate your warning very much. I didn't see your message until now, unfortunately. I just bought from him, and paid through PayPal, which has a guarantee. But now I'm not feeling
great. I hope things will turn out OK. Sorry for everyone who was ripped off by Jason Rice. For my order, I'll have
to see. And I just joined! Well, it was kind of you to write, I just wish I had seen it earlier. With good wishes, Arnych

Back