Hello!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

looch

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi

Just a brief introduction, I was a lurker on this site for a while until recently signing up.

Im a huge Starwars fan and an avid DC comics reader. My first collectables were the Vader & Stormtrooper Kotobukiya vinyl statues a few years back. Ive boxed them back up and will be selling in the future as now I have a taste for Sideshow. My first pieces were the Boba Fett, Vader & Obi-wan Mythos statues which are on display in my living room.

Next up was the PF Snowtrooper, I had chance to bag the EX but regretted not doing and own a very low number regular edition.

My latest piece is the PF Batman EX from eBay which I'm very happy with. As a result i think i have the bug now! :lol Im hoping my PF Superman EX converts but I've read a few stories on here about returns so ill wait and see. I also yesterday preordered the Lobo PF

Looking forward to getting to know you guys!

Many thanks
Looch

:welcome1: Those are some great pieces to start your collection! Now run away as fast as you can before this hobby sinks it's claws into you and you end up like the rest of us :wink1:

Back