The VILLAINS of Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wor-Gar

Torturer of OCD
CF Supporter
Reaction score
We got Maul, Jabba, Bib and Asajj…

Here’s hoping we see a few of these in 2007:

Darth Vader
Moff Tarkin
Boba Fett
Emperor Palpatine
Nute Gunray
Count Dooku
Jango Fett
General Grievous

That covers the major villains in the series. Of course there's Stormtroopers, Greedo, Tusken Raider, Zam, Admiral Piett, Commander Cody, and a slew of secondary villains and bit players.

Anyone want someone else?

Then i would like a Vader and Fett + various troopers :chew :chew

Walrus Man!

this guy?

190525933_94d18f1e4a_m.jpg

We should get more than few variations of Clones and Troopers. You can bet we'll eventually get more variations of Rebel Troopers and we will hopefully get our first taste of Imperial Troops this year.

While I sincerely doubt we'll see ALL of these in 2007, these are the Top 10villains (both major and minor) that would be at the top of my wish list:

Darth Vader (ROTS)
Darth Vader (ROTJ)
Darth Sidious (ROTS)
Count Dooku

General Grievous
Boba Fett
Jango Fett

Stormtrooper (w/ Jango head)
501st Legion Clonetrooper (w/ Jango head)
Scout Trooper

Wor-Gar said:
Besides the obvious, I really want a Grievous. And with the Jabba price-point, it is now possible.

Heck yeah!! And if it's a fully-articulated Grievous with the ability to unlock into four-arm mode with some metal thrown in there, I'd be willing to pay upward of $125 for it. It's the ONLY Star Wars figure I could justify that pricepoint for now, so it'd be cool for a one time splurge (honestly, Vader shouldn't go beyond $100).

Sith Lord 0498 said:
Heck yeah!! And if it's a fully-articulated Grievous with the ability to unlock into four-arm mode with some metal thrown in there, I'd be willing to pay upward of $125 for it. It's the ONLY Star Wars figure I could justify that pricepoint for now, so it'd be cool for a one time splurge (honestly, Vader shouldn't go beyond $100).

I do think the base price for troopers and Vader and Fett, etc, will creep up. I have no probelm with that as long as they are as "perfect" as Maul.

Wor-Gar said:
I do think the base price for troopers and Vader and Fett, etc, will creep up. I have no probelm with that as long as they are as "perfect" as Maul.

Yeah, if they're "perfect", that'd be just fine. However, I sincerely hope that basic Imperial troopers don't go up in price because it'd be hard to justify. There aren't many details or accessories to warrant such an increase...unless they develop new bodies that are better articulated. Even then, over time the prices of basic troopers should go back to the $50-55 mark.

Now, Vader and Fett...those could justifiably be in the $75-100 range.

As I have said many times before. I will buy anything Sideshow makes for the 12 inch line and the premium format line. So for me a list is pointless, just keep them coming!!!

Back