Hello from Ireland

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eedoac

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
As I'm sure most of you have probably concluded from the thread title, yes.. I'm from Ireland. I'll admit I've been lurking around on here for a while but I've only recently just registered. This is all new to me, for years I've had friends who've been collecting mainly Hot Toys releases, and I've wanted to get in on the action for so long but I've just never had either the room, or the funds... until recently.

I'm currently waiting on my first orders to arrive from SSC. I'm interested in 1/6th scales primarily, I have two on the way with a hopeful third lined up for purchase sometime late next week. I went with two of my comfort zones;Batman and Star Wars, and ordered Hot Toys The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) and that incredible looking 1/6th Scale ROTJ Darth Vader from Sideshow Collectibles. I'm hoping to secure a Hot Toys DX12 Batman from TDKR as my previously mentioned third purchase.

It's been such a pleasure to find a forum and community such as this. There's some wonderfully knowledgeable and experienced collectors on here who I'm sure will be more than helpful in the near future.

Looking forward to joining in on the conversation.

:welcome1::dance awesome figures to start with! They will really set the bar for anything you get in the future!

Well hopefully so. I had been looking around the forum and watching plenty of video's of the Darth Vader figure before ordering it, and it looks magnificent, just beautiful to look at - I can't wait to get my hands on it, and then subsequently into it's display case before I break it or something. Oh and thanks for the welcome!

Well hopefully so. I had been looking around the forum and watching plenty of video's of the Darth Vader figure before ordering it, and it looks magnificent, just beautiful to look at - I can't wait to get my hands on it, and then subsequently into it's display case before I break it or something. Oh and thanks for the welcome!

I had the SS Darth Vader and it is truly awesome! Sturdy too so you should be fine :wink1:

Back