Yoda VCD is out

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ven

Super Freak
Reaction score
Intel says Yoda VCD is out in HK

Heres a naked yoda... ahhaa
yoda3.jpg

big thanks to TWkamen for the info and picture.

oh yeah, i keep forgetting it's a VCD. never bought one of those, but i'm getting Yoda since i think he'll be in scale w/ 12" figs.

I never liked the VCD, it just doesn't really look like Yoda all that well. It kind of looks like one of those squishy green things that you put in a cup of water and then it grows like 20x larger after a week.

Batty said:
I find pictures of naked Yoda to be offensive.

Same here i'm absolutely disgusted! That said i may get him, any pics with the jedi uniform?

i was hesitant on getting him but now that i saw him naked i am all over this

TOE said:
i was hesitant on getting him but now that i saw him naked i am all over this

That's my feeling on most toys!

Looks great, can't wait, and why would anyone ever doubt Medicom? Knew this would knock me out, can't wait for the Jedi Master to arrive, and I'm glad it's this version. Yoda with a lightsaber is something I never look to own (unless it's animated CW.)

I dont like the way Yoda looks from some angles but theirs a few that I really think looks pretty good. Anyway I am still getting one of these.

Too bad it still doesn't look like Yoda. I would have bought this in a second had the likeness been even remotely close.

crasis said:
Too bad it still doesn't look like Yoda. I would have bought this in a second had the likeness been even remotely close.

???? Yoda is that little green guy from Star Wars. Not the leprechaun, in case you get those two confused...

Alice Adrenochrome said:
???? Yoda is that little green guy from Star Wars. Not the leprechaun, in case you get those two confused...

Har har. Your wit astounds.

Actually, I think the sculptor may just have had the Leprechaun in mind when he created that thing. Though, "zombie ET with ridiculously large ears" may be a bit more accurate.

As I stated in another thread:

I have a very large Yoda-focused collection that I've been slowly gathering over the past few years, and yet I have zero interest in this "Yoda." It's pretty sad when a cheap HASBRO figure could feature a better likeness than an expensive Medicom doll. Easy pass for me, which actually is upsetting. I had high hopes for this when it was first announced...until I saw these pictures of that weird green zombie thing. I don't know what it's supposed to be, but that ain't Yoda.

Back