I hope I explain this well...concerning the Final Fantasy PFs...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eli26

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, they are like Premium Formats, but instead of Sideshow making them, it's some other company and it's of Final Fantasy characters. I really love the look of these mixed media statues. They are gorgeous and I am not even a fan of video games anymore. I remember seeing a bunch of pictures a month or two ago, but alas I can't find pics anymore and I am unaware of when they are coming out and how much they will cost, so I am hoping someone can give me an answer to all of my questions.

Thanks in advance!

I just bought FFXII last week, what an amazing game!

snakebeater said:
here bro,

pictures
https://photos.actionfigs.com/showgallery.php?cat=1976

these things look amazing.. but I always found FF to be um... a bit girlie.... don't get me wrong I love these games... BUT

MGS is still the best game series out there IMHO.

OMG!! Cloud and Sephy!! gotta gets me these. maybe a gunblade. prolly not Sora's keyblade tho.

Those are kind of cool, although I'm not into the anime look and don't know the games. It seems SSC has definitely created a new type of collectible that everyone else is picking up on.

Wow.

They look excellent - I'll probably pick up the Sepiroth as I find the design of the character really, really appealing. I have ever since Final Fantasy VII hit the Playstation.

They are amazing. The facial and hair sculpts on them are just as good as anything Sideshow puts out. Just eye popping, jaw dropping gorgeous pieces.

Bah, its as I've feared... just things from Final Fantasy VII's new spin off media. Alert me when they decide to actually milk the REAL games for merchandise.:lol

I saw these at SDCC this past summer. They're very nice altho I think Cloud's pose could be improved. The Price in JPY is going to be pretty high (around 60000yen) but that's JP pricing for you. They were unsure if to bring these over to the US when I last talked to my buddy who works for KOTO but they said that if they were brought over (and they probably will) The pricing will be in the $400 range. I will definetly be picking up a set. Hopefully they improve Cloud's posture a bit.

snakebeater said:
here bro,

pictures
https://photos.actionfigs.com/showgallery.php?cat=1976

these things look amazing.. but I always found FF to be um... a bit girlie.... don't get me wrong I love these games... BUT

MGS is still the best game series out there IMHO.

Girlie? lol Altho FF games have lots of pretty boys they are definetly not girlie.

MGS games are very good but I feel the stories in FF are stronger. MGS is more focused on Soldier and war drama and since the protagonists are generally older you dont get as much Character Growth as in FF games, Except maybe for Raiden. Snake for the most part stays the same from beginning of game to end. FF games being fantasy are much more epic and the stories are broader scale since the main casts are generally bigger. FF games deal with more issues than MGS as well, since almost every game is a new story. Because of this, FF can appeal to more audiences while MGS will appeal mostly to ppl who like stories about soldiers and war.

Altho I am a Huge fan of both series, if I had to choose one it's def Final Fantasy.

These look great! FFVII was always one of my favorite RPGs. If its easy to find I'll definitely get the Cloud at least. I like the weaponry but dependant on how you can display them will depend if I enter that medium...

MGS is good but i get bored and lose any interest when all you have to do is sneak around enemys the whole time. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Tendou-Kabuto said:
Girlie? lol Altho FF games have lots of pretty boys they are definetly not girlie.

MGS games are very good but I feel the stories in FF are stronger. MGS is more focused on Soldier and war drama and since the protagonists are generally older you dont get as much Character Growth as in FF games, Except maybe for Raiden. Snake for the most part stays the same from beginning of game to end. FF games being fantasy are much more epic and the stories are broader scale since the main casts are generally bigger. FF games deal with more issues than MGS as well, since almost every game is a new story. Because of this, FF can appeal to more audiences while MGS will appeal mostly to ppl who like stories about soldiers and war.

Altho I am a Huge fan of both series, if I had to choose one it's def Final Fantasy.

you mean him being backstabbed by his commanding officer in part one? him learning the true meaning to believe in something thats worth fighting for? and how much of a rookie he was in part 1? and how much he changed in part 2? I've played FF games... it's so mehhhhhhhhh me and my cousin debate all the time....

it has alot of character development... you just need to look for it.. especially in part 3... when he comes to realize how a solider is only a pawn for a politition... and even the greatest soldier can be used like if she was nothing... the boss I mean.

lol don't trip though kabuto, I think it's different perspectives and different likings... my cousin loves MGS... but he can't decide which is better... It's the same for me, but I think MGS tips over FF. Even thought they had Gackt in DoC.

Those are some amazing pieces. They look nice, but I've been eyeing another FFVII piece for a while, the one where Seph. and Cloud go towards each other on the pipe (scene from the new movie). Regardless, all of these look incredible would look great in every collection. Now if they could only make some awesome Chrono Trigger figs....

Back