Azone 1/3 scale Mami Tome

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakblo77

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Just wanted to say that this might just be the most gorgeous larger scale anime doll/figure I have seen!
FIG-DOL-7311_02.jpg
FIG-DOL-7311_03.jpg

We need Kyoko man, and Homura. That said, we should probably have a general Madoka thread.

Lol no dollfie thread, I can't afford those :lol I have the Figmas though, some Nendoriods plus RAH Kyoko.

But on topic, Mami looks beautiful. But her drills need a little work

I plan to get this Mami and was actually going to make a thread about her when she came out :lol

I've always wanted one of these high end dolls, but could never afford it. That and I could not justify spending so much on the characters they usually do, but Mami is one of my favorite characters and this doll looks so beautiful! I've been setting money aside to pay for her.

On topic, does anyone know of a place where I could order some things to go with her? Something like a 1/3 tea set, 1/3 desserts plate and knife and fork, and a 1/3 fancy chair or perhaps something similar to her actual layout in the anime? Would really make her look amazing.

That's why I mention the dollfie stuff. Go on eBay and type in dollfie and begin the madness. There's forums too , the stuff is a different breed than the 1/6 peeps

I'd hope people willing to spend hundreds on figures aren't so insecure that they cannot have one that uses actual fabrics. Hell I'd hope people who got married aren't so insecure and secretive that they are afraid of their own lover seeing products of their hobby.

I'd hope people willing to spend hundreds on figures aren't so insecure that they cannot have one that uses actual fabrics. Hell I'd hope people who got married aren't so insecure and secretive that they are afraid of their own lover seeing products of their hobby.

Yeah, I would take or leave what anyone says. There amazing figures, just hop on line and check the eBay stuff. Art is hard to understand if you are not open minded. Some of that stuff is sexy as hell

Uhhh, I'm married and my wife is fine with statues. And not that I'm judging but I think a statue of a superhero made of polystone is a bit different than a giant 1/3 scale anime girl.:lol Again, I'm not judging...to each his own...and if you don't have a girlfriend or wife, than you are free to do what you want!

I still don't see how a doll of Mami is worse than a 1/4 statue of any of the prostitute looking "superheroes" Sideshow has, such as the ones in your signature.

I still don't see how a doll of Mami is worse than a 1/4 statue of any of the prostitute looking "superheroes" Sideshow has, such as the ones in your signature.

It's really not a winning debate, if u are closed minded then that's that. I like alittle of every thing as far as figures go and enjoy a different style . It's no different than owning a large revoltech or figma

Probably cause she's only 15 and at least the prostitute superheroes are in college at worst. People would freak at that :lol but personally I get what you mean.

Probably cause she's only 15 and at least the prostitute superheroes are in college at worst. People would freak at that :lol but personally I get what you mean.

Nah, perceived age has nothing to do with it. I think it has more to do with the feeling that for some reason a guy can't own a piece of female merch without it being some kind of sexualized/fetishized object or oh, you relate to this piece, so you must be gay. For example I love the design/costumes of Attack on Titan and when I ordered my ArtFX Eren Yeager I heard nothing from the friends on my anime figure site, yet when I ordered ArtFX Mikasa, i got comments about how i must like her @ss and other nonsense.

Back