EdgarFigaro's Castle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdgarFigaro

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thought I'd finally make a thread to show my current collection. I sold off my old collection (mostly gaming/anime figures, also some movie 1/6) a couple years ago but have been getting back into it, very slowly but surely getting the stuff I love the most. Mostly Rainman stuff that keeps me in the game. :lol

It's a pretty tiny collection, but I like to keep it that way. Hope you enjoy! Thanks for stopping by! :wave:wink1:

IMG_0887_zpsc5273bd3.jpg

IMG_0891_zps9a069171.jpg

IMG_0878_zps3bce62df.jpg

IMG_0857_zpsac87aee3.jpg

IMG_0311_zps7c9a96f6.jpg

IMG_0372_zpsf00c3790.jpg

LOVE the simplicity of one per shelf really brings the focus on each figure...whose going on the shelf below Alex? Major congrats on him I know you've been looking forever

Cool update!

Thanks guys!

LOVE the simplicity of one per shelf really brings the focus on each figure...whose going on the shelf below Alex? Major congrats on him I know you've been looking forever

Thanks man! The spot is reserved for Rainman's Torrance, which is another dream figure for me. Hope it comes out awesome! :pray:

Great display....I wish I could do the same....My problem is I like too much!

:lol The custom game is pretty well suited for me, keeps my collection very neat because I simply can't afford to buy too much figs.

Are you going to add more pieces to make it two per shelf or will you keep it one per?

Not completely sure, I think I'd prefer to keep it one per shelf so may just add another detolf when my collection gets to that point.

Back