First Figure For Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batman232

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm going crazy with this dilemma :panic: ,I asked this on my other post but no one replied lol. So I just order Hulk and Banner, now I want to get a second figure to go with them. For the second I want either Iron Man or Thor , the rest of the Avengers I'll get later . As for Thor some guy is selling me the Avengers Version which looks really nice for $190. But I seen the Dark World one just Came out not long ago, and Sculpt looks way better. Should I just spend a little more for the dark world. As for Iron Man I don't know which one to get my limit is $300, do you guys recommend a good Iron man. So should I go for Thor OR Iron Man first. Also Thor Light or with armor sleeves. Thanks Guys :)

I'm going crazy with this dilemma :panic: ,I asked this on my other post but no one replied lol. So I just order Hulk and Banner, now I want to get a second figure to go with them. For the second I want either Iron Man or Thor , the rest of the Avengers I'll get later . As for Thor some guy is selling me the Avengers Version which looks really nice for $190. But I seen the Dark World one just Came out not long ago, and Sculpt looks way better. Should I just spend a little more for the dark world. As for Iron Man I don't know which one to get my limit is $300, do you guys recommend a good Iron man. So should I go for Thor OR Iron Man first. Also Thor Light or with armor sleeves. Thanks Guys :)
Better grab Bones, Snapper, PPS 42 or Mechanic then, the rest are over $300.

MkIII diecast is around the $300+ shipping mark, and it's odds on for a MkIV and/or BD MkIII

Back