Bury all do business with shadysearl0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manhunto

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Bury all do business with shadysearl0. Mistakenly called the dealer.
More detailed:
I decided to buy the MR Utapau helmet. I paid 8 August by PayPal as a gift. Got information that the package will be sent to me on Monday or Tuesday and I get a tracking number the same day. We have Wednesday today when I asked about the tracking number the seller canceled my payment and paying me part of the money. The first time I met with such ignorance and lack of respect for another human being. I lost my time, a full refund will not get because I live in another country and have a different currency. Money is not important in this case as the fact that we are dealing with a person without moral principles. I strongly advise against any actions with this man.

There's no embarrassment ,like I told you before if I don't feal comfortable with a transaction I have the right to cancel it..your the first person on here or ever I've had a problem with over seas.

Dear forum members I am creating problems by asking the seller to give me the tracking number of my package after the stated time.

Refund is not a complete missing 45$, because this situation is a seller fault I have no intention of paying the 5$ extra fee for PayPal.

As I wrote earlier excellent seller! I would definitely recommend!

Sounds like there was a misunderstanding prior to funds being sent. I see no problem with a refund for the fact that a buyer didn't have a verified address, prior to an item shipping. However, considering that the seller didn't make this requirement clear to begin with, if there is a $5 fee attached to a refund because of a currency conversion (?), it might make some sense to split the $5 fee with the buyer or something. If the buyer's issue is really more one of principle, then I personally can't agree with him on that. Sellers have to protect themselves, and if buyers are sending payments in a way that will not protect sellers, then sellers have the right to cancel transactions once this information is discovered.

He will get the remaining refund on what is owed,plus paypal said that because he paid with a credit card that he could do a chargeback and I would be kinda screwed with it being a over seas transaction .

And I would like my personal information either taken down or blurred out!!

I made a payment as the seller wanted. It was determined that I get information about the shipment until Tuesday. When I did not get the information I asked if the package was sent and asked for the number.

I got the answer: I think it's a better idea if I just refund your money..I've shipped over seas many times and I do not feel comfortable with this.

This is normal behavior?

Traded alot and never had a problem with Shadysearl0 but I agree the name is kinda funny for a seller man :)

Anyway when you pay normally you get to choose the address.

Why was it sent as a gift? Is that the scam? I personally will never accept gift payments for a purchase.
They actually have less protection for the seller than the buyer.
All the buyer has to do is say it was unauthorized.
Since there is no merchandise the seller will never get anything back.

Shadysearl0 is a top seller on here. When I did business with him there were no problems at all. Not sure what really happened during this transaction but the man is 100% guarantee.

On the PayPal I had two options:

I'm paying for goods or services
I'm sending money to family or friends

I chose: I'm sending money to family or friends, because he did not want to pay the fees for paypal. I agreed to this.

So what did I do wrong in this transaction? I did everything what the seller asked and I was treated like xxxx.

I was cheated and I lost my time and money. As for me it is incredible that such people exist in the world.

I also will not ship to a paypal address that is not verified. That's a total scam.

+1 shadysearl0

Get your shipping address sorted Manhunto. If you aren't a scammer that will take you less than a minute.

The seller did not feel comfortable sending the package to an unverified location I don't see any issues with that. He probably didn't know your address wasn't verified until after you sent the gift. You got all of you money back, how much time did you really lose clicking send payment???? You really need to make a lot per hour if 5-10 minutes of your time is such a big deal. You coming on here to make him look bad when he did nothing to harm you in the end is WORST then him canceling a transaction because you did not have a verified shipping address

Did he lose $5 or $45, one post he talk about $5, the other he talks about $45, that's a big difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back