Auction for Diane

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gabberjawa

Baggins, James Baggins
Reaction score
(For those who don't know what this is all about: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?page_id=2406)

Wanting to contribute to the fund but being pretty close to 'broke', I decided to do a drawing in hopes that someone might like to add it to their collection. Displayed next to your Anakin figure perhaps! 100% goes to the memorial fund (less the dreaded Paypal fees)

Even if the auction doesn't go very high, it will likely end at more than what I could originally donate, which is entirely the point. And remember, Sideshow has pledged to match all donations, so it's a good deal all in all. Donate to the fund and get something for it!

Only $1 to bid!

auction link: https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=130060243325&rd=1&rd=1

ap1ld4.jpg

cheers
chuck

Extremely thoughtful gesture Chuck (gabberjawa)! For those not familiar with Gabberjawa and his phenomenal talent, let me assure you that he's the real deal.

Definately so, I have about 8 of his prints myself. :clap

Bid, bid, bid!

Well Im current high bidder and I will encourage people to bed and outbid me! ha. This is a great work and the money will be going to a good cause. So come on, let's have this top $50 so that the fund will recieve $100.

Hey guys, don't forget about my auction for Diane's family as well, if you're looking for a NIB GG Animated Leia and R2!

Ends in a couple of days and shipping at cost and I promise quickly!

All for Diane!

p.s. sorry about hijacking the thread.

Just wanted to mention that the weird discoloration running down the center is not present in the actual piece. Just some weird scanner thing happening there.

Thanks for the generous bids so far, truly appreciated!

Polystoner said:
p.s. sorry about hijacking the thread.

Not at all, the more the better!

Mate, I have to say it - that's a damn nice little sketch you've done!
Very simple, but I just love it!
I hope you do really well in the auction - Unfortunately I won't be bidding as it is already beyond what I could hope to get past my wife!

Keep up the good work.

Scriff

Back