BEWARE defect terminator battle damaged t800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Collector4ever

Freakzoid
Reaction score
hi

I sadly discovered a major problem with my loved figure. the right arm doesn't stay upright when using certain poses with the gun Is this expected? as the arm just falls onto the chest. like pointing the gun straight at waist level.

another thing is that the circular frame on the gun near the trigger keeps falling off.

any help on this distressing matter pls.

don't be a barbie collector, get a screw driver and fix the figure.
it's all metal screws in soft plastic, cheap and impudent, but these figures can be taken apart and frankensteined back in any order again.

02.jpg~original

05.jpg~original

arm_cut_007_zpsfef881f0.jpg~original

eyes_zps5606cf40.jpg~original

arm01_zpsf9a57fd3.jpg~original

arm03_zps8c5df866.jpg~original

see? disassembling them and assembling back is easy )
just take off rubber parts, see the screws you need to fix (your case is shoulder screws) - and fix them.

Last edited:
Shouldn't have to go through all that work to fix something that shouldn't have broken in the first place.

Shouldn't have to go through all that work to fix something that shouldn't have broken in the first place.

yes I was thinking the same it's ridiculous for me to fix an issue that shouldn't be there in the first it's a premium figure. enterbay are losing QC. I will just have to return the figure. maybe I will have to give this hobbie up as it's giving me more problems than pleasure. I also had an issue with blitzway bruce where the paint is so poor that the under layer yellow is coming through the paintwork. and it's the replacement. I just wish there was a company to whom qc meant something rather than having all the focus on appearance and forgetting the quality. money grabbing thieves.

Enterbay…. that explains a lot there. The Joker I got from them had a broken ankle from the get go. Thankfully a member here was so outraged with the issue that they recasted their ankle peg for me!

Enterbay support will help you out but they will charge you for any replacement parts you want. For the ankle peg they wanted to get me for $20.

Enterbay…. that explains a lot there. The Joker I got from them had a broken ankle from the get go. Thankfully a member here was so outraged with the issue that they recasted their ankle peg for me!

Enterbay support will help you out but they will charge you for any replacement parts you want. For the ankle peg they wanted to get me for $20.

20 stinkin' bucks?!!! for an ankle peg? I was contemplating getting one because the headsculpt looks so great but I think I'll be content with my DX13.

Back