Help on Pricing please?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snookie

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi there, I collected a few statues and because of different priorities I have to let them go.

I've checked the Marketplace and wow, the statues are really priced differently (some high, some low). I'd appreciate some help on how to price the following at a fair price, unshipped:

Xmen vs Sentinels 1-3 Exclusive set
Cyclops PF Ex
Colossus PF Ex
Rogue PF Ex
Gambit PF Ex (I have 3)
Psylocke Comiquette
Angel Blue Comiquette
Angel Red Comiquette
Wolverine Bronze

TIA! :wave

SideshowCollection_small.jpg

I'm not a statue collector, but have you checked eBay for past listings to see what the average sales price was? Just an idea. Good luck.

Hi! Yes, I have checked and they seem quite high compared to the Marketplace here. Which leaves me confused :|

You are looking at sold auctions not active listings? I would say Market place prices or Ebay sold prices minus around 15% would be a good place to start.

You are looking at sold auctions not active listings? I would say Market place prices or Ebay sold prices minus around 15% would be a good place to start.

:goodpost:

Honestly most people are selling to flip a penny on the one's listed. So if you really want/need to sell em, you got to drop em lower than those listed.

For example I see Rogue listed almost every where for 1000 (none have been sold though), but I've seen sell for certain as high as 750. So check out some listings and drop it a bit, and it will sell.

Not sure if it's any help but in my opinion your big hitters are definately Gambit PF Ex (times 3 !!!) and the X-men vs Sentinals 1.
In Europe I know these are very sought after pieces and Gambit can command silly money, even for damaged statues.
The fact you have 3 EX's should prove a very shrewd investment.

Everything else I've seen fluctuates in price. Sometimes you get a good bite, sometimes not.
Good luck with your sales!

This. Look at sold listings only, there are some nutty people out there asking crazy money. If you want to actually sell, price at or below the sold listings. Prices on here are cheaper due to not having the ~15% fee you need to pay eBay come right off the top of your money. I always sell my stuff at least that much cheaper here vs eBay. Much rather pass that savings along to a member.

Hi there, I got a little distracted with work and wasn't able to sell the statues then. Now I'm serious thinking about selling them, how can I searched sold auctions in ebay? I have been googling forums but I have not found a way that works. TIA! :wink1:

Hi there, I got a little distracted with work and wasn't able to sell the statues then. Now I'm serious thinking about selling them, how can I searched sold auctions in ebay? I have been googling forums but I have not found a way that works. TIA! :wink1:

Sign in to your eBay account - look along to your right, from the 'Search' box (at the top of the page) ..there is a button called 'Advanced' - click on Advanced - type the details of your figure into the advanced search box.. BUT before you hit the blue Search button..below that blue Search button, there is a tick box for 'Sold listings' - tick that box - Now press the blue Search button.. et viola!

Back