Prime 1 Studios BRAWL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

optimus kyn

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Brawl is next.

Bust shown below. reveal on full statue in a few months.

2r71nrb.jpg

Attachments

• Brawl___Transformers_by_Rhanubis.jpg
    Brawl___Transformers_by_Rhanubis.jpg
    435.1 KB · Views: 549
I have to say that im pretty much disappointed. Not that i dont like brawl. But id rather have them make as an IRONHIDE:(

I have to say that im pretty much disappointed. Not that i dont like brawl. But id rather have them make as an IRONHIDE:(

Prime1 told me at wonderfest about the bust collection they will do more characters from all movies.
Popular one will be statue treatment .. my guess you will never see Brawl statue form only bust.

How the hell can any of you tell which TF is which? That's the main problem I have with the movie TFs. Outside of Optimus and Bumblebee...I didn't know Ironhide from Ratchet. I must admit the latest TF movie gave each TF much more screen time to know who they are. And their shells were definitely more recognizable at least.

With that being said, Prime 1 does some amazing work on the TF movie statues.

OHHH found out its most probably just a bust line, I was hoping they would do statues of my 2 fav decepticons Brawl and Blackout cuz...:(

These things are horrifically expensive, but very cool. If I had money to burn, the Starscream statue would be mine! That said, Brawl I like but not the most exciting of the designs to me, especially just in bust form. Look forward to seeing them tackle Bonecrusher & Barricade tho.

Back