Question about Sideshow Obi-Wan Padawan (sorry wrong forum earlier)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OBI-WAN37

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I accidentally posted this in the wrong forum earlier, didn't see this forum. Anyway, I just had a question I'd like to ask about a product I recently purchased.

I recently bought the sideshow Obi-Wan Padawan, and, given how expensive these sixth scale sideshow figures are, I really didn't want to damage it over time.

So I was wondering about the two detachable right arms. If you look at each arm, you'll notice that there's a panel like on the right hand side of this image:
rsz_1rsz_img_1737.jpg

Are you supposed to detach this panel in order to attach the arm to the body? Or do you just sort of pull off and push on the arm quite hard like I've seen in a review?

Also, I was curious about the purpose of two different pairs of hands. Each pair seems to be to hold the lightsaber, but the only difference between them is that one pair has the thumb pointed up and the index finger tighter and the other pair has the thumb wrapping around the handle and the index finger stretched slightly further out.

Picture of one hand from each pair:
rsz_21rsz_img_1733.jpg

Is the hand on the bottom supposed to hold a blaster or something? What's the purpose of these two different pairs of hands?

Thanks for your time, it is much appreciated.

Back