Hot Toys Marvel Villains vs DC Villains (not sure if this should be in Marvel...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fieldsy

Freaked Out
Reaction score
So I just got to glancing over my collection I noticed that I own more Hot Toys DC villains than Marvel villains. My collection is mainly villains and will remain that way. I am a huge fan of Marvel villains, in particular Spider-Man but I feel like there is a severe lack of Hot Toys Marvel villains. Am I just not aware of some of them or do they just not exist? Currently I have Zod, Bane, Scarecrow, Two-Face, and Joker but in Marvel I have only Red Skull and Loki. Besides New Goblin and the Sandman diorama (which I don't care to own because of how awful that movie was), does anyone else own any other Marvel villains?

EDIT: Also who would you WANT to see? Malekith and the Last Kursed head up my list.

Last edited:
I'm hoping Sideshow helps me fill in the holes in my Hot Toys villains lineup with a sweet Doctor Doom at least. They'd be smart to focus on popular characters that HT doesn't have the license to make movie versions of, and Doom tops that list.

Also I hope Sideshow gives their Marvel figures the realistically painted faces they're giving us in their DC line--those figures will just fit in better with Hot Toys, as they look like a human actor is under the mask rather than a generic comic sculpt.

So I just got to glancing over my collection I noticed that I own more Hot Toys DC villains than Marvel villains. My collection is mainly villains and will remain that way. I am a huge fan of Marvel villains, in particular Spider-Man but I feel like there is a severe lack of Hot Toys Marvel villains. Am I just not aware of some of them or do they just not exist? Currently I have Zod, Bane, Scarecrow, Two-Face, and Joker but in Marvel I have only Red Skull and Loki. Besides New Goblin and the Sandman diorama (which I don't care to own because of how awful that movie was), does anyone else own any other Marvel villains?

EDIT: Also who would you WANT to see? Malekith and the Last Kursed head up my list.

Marvel villains you can acquire via HT: Iron Monger, Whiplash, Whiplash Mk II (currently PO), Red Skull, The Mandarin, Winter Soldier (currently PO), Electro (currently PO), Rhino (not up for PO yet), Avengers Loki, Dark World Loki, Chitauri Commander, Chitauri Footsoldier....maybe others I'm forgetting,

I'm hoping Sideshow helps me fill in the holes in my Hot Toys villains lineup with a sweet Doctor Doom at least.

Sideshow has been getting pretty good with their head sculpts lately, thinking especially of Malgus. Would love to see them tackling Marvel rogues.

Back