NECA V for Vendetta Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bannister

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just recieved my NECA V for Vendetta statue. Overall it is nice statue, I just have one complaint. They freaking raised the edition size from 500 to 1500. Thank you NECA. I will post pics tomorrow.

Sorry since I didn't see any posts, I didn't think there was much interest. I will do so later today.

I was really annoyed at NECA for increasing the ES, as I ordered a long time ago & then it sold out. I am still keen to see your pics as I am in the Uk & still waiting for mine.:D

pic of the box:
vendetta1bk2.jpg

I thought about picking this one up when I saw the movie, but decided not to in the end.
Let's see some pics.

Just got mine too. The knives are bent - DON'T TRY TO BEND THEM STRAIGHT! **SNAP**

Otherwise it's decent, although looks like the 7" figure a lot. Even the hands weren't resculpted from the smaller figure and the knives just sit in his hands, ready to fall out if you breath on them wrong. The scale is good though - 1/6 all the way.

Also, could NECA use any cheaper styrofoam? I live in SoCal, but my living room is now covered in little white flakes just from opening this guy up.

I picked him up, but I haven't actually taken him from the packaging. I've looked at him and then put him back because my shelves are in need of re-organization.

I just couldn't pass him up. I love the character too much.

Darklord Dave said:
Just got mine too. The knives are bent - DON'T TRY TO BEND THEM STRAIGHT! **SNAP**

Otherwise it's decent, although looks like the 7" figure a lot. Even the hands weren't resculpted from the smaller figure and the knives just sit in his hands, ready to fall out if you breath on them wrong. The scale is good though - 1/6 all the way.

Also, could NECA use any cheaper styrofoam? I live in SoCal, but my living room is now covered in little white flakes just from opening this guy up.
Yeah the styrofoam got all over the place here too and as already pointed out the knives are bent.

Thanks for the pics, Bannister. I bought 7 inch, because 12 inch is not cheap.
I´m still waiting that Medicom will come with their own V ...

Darklord Dave said:

So Dave's dreaming of a White Christmas ;)

This would seem a natural for Medicom, but nothing has been breathed about it. The days of Medi releasing a figure years after the movie has past are gone I think, considering the Superman/Batman.

Back