Which Iron Man to buy???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bebe13junior

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys!

I am just wondering about suggestions as to which Iron Man to buy from the Party House Protocol?

Having a hard debate between the Silver Centurion and the Starboost.

If you're only gonna have one Iron Man, I'd say Silver Centurion. But if you already have a classic looking one, then I'd personally go with Starboost.

Get Mark I (first suit)

Or Mark III (first red an gold shoes, also the main suit in IM1)

Or mark VI (main suit in IM2 also featured in decent amount of screen time in Avengers)

Or Mark VI (featured in Avengers and IM3)

Personally, I think Starboost is a beautiful and unique figure, but Silver Centurion is iconic. It may not have got much screen time in the movie, but as far as Iron Man goes it is one of my favorite armors. When you consider what armors really represent Iron Man (not just Iron Man movies) the Silver Centurion is one of the big ones.

Heartbreaker is another awesome suit. I do not see what the problem is with this guy asking questions like this. This is a place full of people with tons of experience, and I completely understand wanting the advice of people who are experienced. Of course, this is just my opinion. When buying these figures it is important to feel like you will not be disappointed with your purchase. Where else should someone go for good advice when it comes to these items. I do not go on threads and ask what to buy, but I do constantly read the forum to see what others have to say about items before I buy. Thanks to this site I have been able to avoid bad purchases and make some really great ones. I think this guy deserves good answers and opinions from the experienced collectors on this site. Then again, I am new to this particular forum also. Maybe I am wrong.

Also, I have Heartbreaker, Silver Centurion, Python, Mark 42, and Mark III on order. The only other suit that I have is the Mark VII which I was lucky enough to pick up from a wonderful member of this forum. Deciding on one suit is almost impossible for me. So, I wish you luck buddy. It is a tough choice.

Heartbreaker is another awesome suit. I do not see what the problem is with this guy asking questions like this. This is a place full of people with tons of experience, and I completely understand wanting the advice of people who are experienced. Of course, this is just my opinion. When buying these figures it is important to feel like you will not be disappointed with your purchase. Where else should someone go for good advice when it comes to these items. I do not go on threads and ask what to buy, but I do constantly read the forum to see what others have to say about items before I buy. Thanks to this site I have been able to avoid bad purchases and make some really great ones. I think this guy deserves good answers and opinions from the experienced collectors on this site. Then again, I am new to this particular forum also. Maybe I am wrong.

Welcome to the :FREAK: show! :rock

I don't disagree with most of your statement, this forum is a treasure trove of knowledge.

The OP is asking for opinions on Silver Centurion vs Gemini. Silver Cent hasn't been released in the Western world, and Gemini won't be released globally for months. So, with only a few having Silver Centurion and not a single soul having Gemini, how is anyone supposed to give a legitimate opinion? :dunno

This is akin to going to the Playboy Mansion and asking us which Playmate you should bang first :lol - the answer will be nothing more than personal preference and not based on experience (very sadly, very regrettably).

You'll find that threads like these are often met with sarcasm, but shouldn't take it personally. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you...

But I can see that this thread wasn't the most popular as well so I will refrain from making similar ones in the future.

For those who posted, i've read them all and I enjoy all your advice and insight!

Thank you...

But I can see that this thread wasn't the most popular as well so I will refrain from making similar ones in the future.

For those who posted, i've read them all and I enjoy all your advice and insight!

:lol don't take it personally. Welcome to the forum :wave

LipSmack is just being an idiot. Everybody knows that once you've gone bidet, you never go back.

Thank you...

Yeah I dont see the problem with this thread, you are just asking for advice :dunno I wouldn't worry about the bad apples on here :wink1:
Personally I'd go with Starboost, for the unique look, and if your not into the White/Black then go for Heartbreaker, he looks mean and the suit was originally designed to fight Thor

If you only intend on getting one Iron Man (I'm fairly sure *most* people only intend on getting one, it just doesn't work out that way) I'd be more tempted to go for one of the more "Classic" looks. Mark VII from the Avengers if you can still get one, Mark XLII from IM3, perhaps the recently announced Die Cast Mark III or hang out for snazzy looking "inverse Mark XLII" from Age of Ultron (but you'll probably be waiting 2 years til you get your hands on that one).

Or you could just get Heartbreaker cos he rocks :rock

Back