The Next Indiana Jones?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who should be the next Indiana Jones?

• Total voters
If I had my way, they'd make one more Indy film, with a great script, a great story, and a great cast, with, of course, Ford reprising his signature role. The coup de grâce for the Indy franchise, if you will, and then they could just let it be. However, if they absolutely will refuse to do this, and there must be a reboot, then Pratt, all the way. I think he'd be great. That being said, I still think Ford should get his final bow, though, first.

You know what? Pratt should be Nathan Drake and Reboot Indy. Actually, just recast Mutt Williams as Chris Pratt. He started going by a different name, and quit acting like an "On The Waterfront" douchecanoe. People accepted that Katie Holmes could turn into Maggie Gyllenhaal, I'm sure they'd have no problem accepting Pratt as the "new and improved" Indy Jr.

Also, I'm not implying that "On The Waterfront" had douchecanoes. I would never disrespect Brando like that. I merely meant that there's a place for that, and an Indy movie isn't it.

He should be Drake because the dude knows how to rock a Henley like nobody's business. Actually, he'd probably be a better Drake than Indy, now that I think about it. Indy has moments of levity to break up the macho/underdog routine, but Drake's the wisecracker of the bunch, and Pratt fits that perfectly.

He should be Drake because the dude knows how to rock a Henley like nobody's business. Actually, he'd probably be a better Drake than Indy, now that I think about it. Indy has moments of levity to break up the macho/underdog routine, but Drake's the wisecracker of the bunch, and Pratt fits that perfectly.

I would pick Bradley Cooper, he looks and sounds more like Drake to me, and he’s no stranger to comedy. He was practically Drake in The A-Team.

Last edited:
Both. Though, I'd prefer they make one more Indy with Ford, then leave the character alone, so, I guess, by default, that means I'd prefer him as Drake. If I had to choose between any of the actors on the list for a reboot, though, I'd definitely go with Pratt as Indy, as well.

Pratt, but only if he bulks back up to 300 lbs.

article-0-1AB7BCC9000005DC-383_634x847.jpg

If not Ford, I'd pick Cooper. Pratt'd be alright. I'd vote no on the other two.

SnakeDoc

You just had to go and put Harrison Ford's name in there, now I cant, with a clean conscience vote for anybody else.

If Ford's name werent in the poll, than I'd have to go with Chris Pratt and as second choice Fassbender, just cause it would be really interesting to see.

Ford is an old **** now. He'll never be able to pull off Indy again.

My only problem with Pratt is I would have a hard time suspending my disbelief that he was a Professor of Archaeology. Too much of the dumbass in his personality, which is part of his charm.

Back