Hello from San Diego

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SDguy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just thought I'd say Hi :wave

I originally got into collectible statues and such when my brother and I bought the Darkness garage resin kit sculpted by Michael Trcic way back in the day from Kit Kraft Hobbies in Studio City. My brother's collecting obsession grew from there. Now that I'm older, I have a few pieces... the SSC 1:2 scale Darkness bust, Green Lantern PF, with PF Sinestro and Man of Steel on order. Also kind of obsessed with the DC Arkham Asylum statue line right now.

Welcome to the site SDguy! :wave I've heard some very nice things about the DC Arkham Asylum statues...how do you like them?

Welcome to the site SDguy! :wave I've heard some very nice things about the DC Arkham Asylum statues...how do you like them?

I'm a big fan of the slightly easier to collect size, without looking miniature, and the paint/sculpt is quite nice (love the grey pallet with color pops). With GameStop releasing full color versions though, it's screwing up my plan :lol: I already got the Harley at SDCC.... she can't be displayed with the others... makes them look like zombies :)

Alright, so give me the rundown... I see avatars, pics in the signature area. What's up... what can you do where and how?

Back