Freddy VS Jason scream scene!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, this one is looking good, despite the overwhelming timing of this, the MR Han Solo EE Blaster, and the Vader ROTJ saber coming. Despite it all, can't wait for this one!

Exclusive #40 just arrived!!! But, I'm at the office, so won't be able to open until later this evening...

lcummins said:
Exclusive #40 just arrived!!! But, I'm at the office, so won't be able to open until later this evening...
Please post pics when you can Lonnie.

ss4.jpg

ss2.jpg

ss3.jpg

ss6.jpg

Last edited:
overall I really like it. I do wish that Freddy's left hand was a little more "burnt" looking, but that really isn't a big deal.

I'm not sure if it is just my piece, but Jason's metal foot peg doesn't fit snug into the base. He is able to twist a little, but that also shouldn't be a big deal once he goes into my new enclosure.

this guy is pretty heavy - and I think the low edition size of 200 is a plus.

The detail is really nice (my only PF is Grievous, and I have the Hellboy and Corpse bust, and the Frankenstein bust). Freddy's face has nice detail to it, and I like the attention to Jason's eyes.

Freddy's sweater is dark green/red, and the overall piece has a darkness to it that makes it look like the fight is taking place at night/indoors. The Freddypiller is nice, too. Cool detail - I'll have to rewatch the movie to see if he/it was as lightly colored as he is here.

Last edited:
Yeah ,you made me notice...whats with the ''Human'' left hand...:confused:

Last edited:
Left hand you mean Shai?

...Don't get me wrong, the sculpt is awesome. But, with real clothing, this could have been better, just my opinion. Is it really that glossy or is it because of the flash??

freddy_vs_jason.jpg

freddy-vs-jason08.jpg

Mine is currently lost in Fed Ex. I noticed on my shipping address that Sideshow sent to me that it was the wrong city, so I called Sideshow and asked if they could fix it. They said it may delay shipment for a few days, that was last week and it now states that it's sitting at the Fed Ex facility in Philadelphia. This is going to be a pain I can tell.

TOE said:
Left hand you mean Shai?

...Don't get me wrong, the sculpt is awesome. But, with real clothing, this could have been better, just my opinion. Is it really that glossy or is it because of the flash??

freddy_vs_jason.jpg

freddy-vs-jason08.jpg
I agree. I have never really cared for how Freddy and Jason look fully sculpted.

Back