GG Coruscant Grey Clone Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my order in. Limited to 2500 and comes with the unmasked Jango Clone head. Thanks to Most Wanted Collectibles for the heads up!

Good job, Darth Loki, posting it here. They are limiting it to 2 per person so get your order in quick!

This is cool looking but since I am cutting back lines, I will have to pass. Heck, I even let Josh have the SDCC Clone Exclusive I managed to pick up at the Con. The Jango head is a nice touch too!

The Jango head makes this by far the coolest of all the trooper busts.

I'll give the proper thanks to Jason from Most Wanted for the heads up email.

Well, I ordered it. Got all my emails and account stuff showing up in my CC statement. Then after that I was like man I need to create an account with these guys so the next time I can do this quicker. Hopefully this doesn't effect me getting this bust.

Josh, I'm sure you're fine. They'll be up for a while.

Does anyone remember grey clones in ROTS? I was planning on watching it tonight so I'm going to have to look for them.

Yeah I found out about it over at GGC.com just a few minutes before it went live. Got my 2 ordered. :chew

Darth Loki said:

Does anyone remember grey clones in ROTS? I was planning on watching it tonight so I'm going to have to look for them.

Whats next, hot pink?

I tired to log on, but the site is lagging.

I just got the email and then came here to tell everyone but you all beat me to it. I have my ordered now.

Darth Loki said:

I figure I'm fine. If they wanted you to have an account first it would have said something.

Josh,

I was thinking the same. However, In our confirmation emails there is a link to a page on thier site with our order information. So even though we actually do not have an account the information is on their website.

Wierd, I didn't get a confirmation email:confused:

And these guys are in ROTS, when Yoda is getting ready to go to Kashyyk and the Wookie is on Coruscant. Just never noticed until now :eek:

Gran3131 said:
Josh,

I was thinking the same. However, In our confirmation emails there is a link to a page on thier site with our order information. So even though we actually do not have an account the information is on their website.

Yeah, saw that just now. Makes me feel comfortable then. Gotta have the whole set.

looks like they charge you straight away as it's not available till 2007 but tried to order one but card was declined

Back