Finding a specific comic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ropen

Super Freak
Reaction score
Is there a way to find a comic book based on character appearances? I can't remember anything about because I didn't speak English at the time, but all I remembered that I was an xmen comic, it had gambit and rogue with short shorts in a convertible car, last but not least I remember Emma frost or a lady in a blue outfit with blonde hair at the end? I am not hoping to ever find it, all I remember was how hot rogue was being all curvy and wanted to draw her but I am not holding up my chances, thanks though.

Not sure if this is it but you might be talking about X-Men v2 issue 8.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

nah it was like in the mid 90's. they were hanging inside a convertible car by the sunset and then the blonde woman shows up. How could I attempt to find it though?

I just remembered that comic. It's probably one of the miniseries that was released around that time. I think Rogue had at least one 4-issue series and they had one together as well. Without anything else to go on I'm at a loss. You might try doing a Google Image search.

I think you're looking for X-men v2 #45. I thought what you were looking for might be a mini-series issue since they did so many but this should be it. I did a google image search and recognized the images I thought you were describing. The artist is Andy Kubert.

X-Men v2 045-00fc.jpg

X-Men v2 045-04.jpg

X-Men v2 045-30.jpg

X-Men v2 045-36_37.jpg

Back