Lando Here

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lando Da Pimp

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
So I decided to add another forum to interact with. I'm Joe but my screen name is Lando Da Pimp. I write for Millionaireplayboy.com, An
online magazine for collecting toys, comics, movies, and assorted pop culture artifacts.

I have recently started collecting the Buffy Sideshow line and a few of the Star Wars figures. I love em.

pixletwin said:
Too late. Danny and Bannister allready cleaned out the liquor cabinet. :D Welcom Lando! :horse

...oh and Boba Fett!!!! We are all out of babies too. Can you get some more next time you go shopping. Thanks :eek:

...and Welcome Lando!!! :chew

Damn!!!!!!! I should have locked the liquor cabinet when I had the chance.

Ah well, someone needs to do a beer run...

Knob Creek is on Pimp! :drink I love the stuff myself. :D Glad to have you amongst the Freaks. Nice site there at the mp too. You will come to love this place, lots of good souls here. Have fun and enjoy yourself.

Welcome....Millionaireplayboy.com is a great site.Nice seeing you here.

Welcome. Where in PGH are you from? I went to West Allegheny HS and lived in Oakland for 3 years after college. And I can assume you've been to Groovy...?

of course. I visit Groovy every other week. They know me so well there. I work in Pittsburgh but live outside of the city in Washington, Pa

Groovy rocks!!! I've gotten some real steals there. I picked up the infamous Wrestling Mt. T there for $12 CARDED! I also picked up Slade there, only after Darren and I went back and forth about it over a couple weeks. Great store! Have you been to Big Fun in Cleveland. Sux balls. It's the Bizarro World Groovy, where everyone's rude.

sladesuperagent said:
Groovy rocks!!! I've gotten some real steals there. I picked up the infamous Wrestling Mt. T there for $12 CARDED! I also picked up Slade there, only after Darren and I went back and forth about it over a couple weeks. Great store! Have you been to Big Fun in Cleveland. Sux balls. It's the Bizarro World Groovy, where everyone's rude.

Hell yeah.

they have a Knight Rider Kitt car with David Hasselhoff that I have been looking at.

Back