BDoggWhite Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BDoggWhite

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here is my collection. My initial goals are to have a museum-like feel and no clutter. Pics of individual pieces will be added as well as updates to the room.

Nov. 2014 Update - Countertops installed

Panoramic View

Aug. 2015 Update - New Flooring installed (and LED lights)

Wow! Your set up is so impressive. Big congrats on that, it looks amazing.

Wow, a very impressive room and display!
I especially love how you have all the frames arranged.

LOVE IT. I display in a similar NO CLUTTER way. I like a clean, museum feel as well. I'm currently working on mine and will hopefully post some pics early next year omce I've gotten all the PF's I want.

Congrats on a lovely set up! :clap What are your plans on displaying future statue additions?

Thanks! I'm currently in the process of widening the right hand (Marvel) wall shelves to match the other (DC) wall. Once that is done I intend to encase the shelved area with sliding acryllic/plexiglass panels. If anyone has experience with this, please chime in.

As for the statues themselves, I intend to stick with the A-list superheros and sprinkle in a few main villains in order to maintain the non-cluttered, museum feel.

Everyone else, thanks for the kind words!

Nice & neat display you have there. The framed pics and their statue counterparts really compliment one another.
Is it me or it's a room with low ceiling?

Back