JEDI JF's Star Wars Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEDI JF

Freakzoid
Reaction score
CURRENT PICTURES: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147577&p=8740921&viewfull=1#post8740921

Hi fellow collectors! I am pretty new to the Sideshow collection world so my collection is very modest for now but I want to share it with you. I have to apologize for the picture quality since the best camera I have is my Android tablet but it is not very good (the camera on my phone is even worse).

I am a huge Star Wars fan since I was a child. I have a bunch of Star Wars stuff (CD, DVD, BD, promotional items, 3D puzzle, figures, ships etc) and I'll show you some.

Here are my Hasbro 3.75" figures. I have about 100-125 I think. They are in a closet in my office and are mainly from 1998 to 2003 (once the closet was full, I stopped buying more since I didn't have more space at the time.
Hasbro.jpg

I also have some Unleashed figures and promo figures displayed in my office
Office.jpg

The Vader Mythos in my living room is the one that started my Sideshow collection about 1-2 months ago. I was really impressed because I had never seen a Vader such as this one before.
Vader7.jpg

I also have another custom lightsaber in my living room (and a 1:18 Mustang from the Gone in 60 Seconds movie... and a hockey puck since I am Canadian).
Table.jpg

As cool as the Vader Mythos is, it is big and expensive so I'll continue mainly with 1/6 now. I wanted to focus on the OT but the clones looked so amazing (and not that expensive) that I bought 2 Shiny and my first Detolf.
Detolf.jpg
Clones.jpg

I think the clone shelf is pretty much done (but I would not say no to add a Cody if Sideshow releases another one some day, not now though because too much cool stuff is being worked on!). Top shelf is reserved for R2 and 3PO, obviously :). 3rd shelf would be for the Snowtrooper (if the ebay one I ordered is legit), future Scout trooper and hopefully a Stromtrooper eventually.

It's all for now. Modest but I just started :)

Last edited:
Awesome collection dude, that vader statue is gorgeous and you're right those clone troopers are awesome

Great collection!

I have never seen a person put their entire modern 3.75 collection in Star Cases.

Thanks for the comments everyone.

Yes, my entire 3.75 collection is in Star Cases :)

Here is an update. I added a Snowtrooper last Summer from the Chinese ebay seller. I really like that figure, I know I don't have many yet but it won't be easy for another 1/6 figure to top that one IMO.

Since R2 was pushed back to next year I decided to get one last figure this year and I went with Commander Neyo. I got it yesterday and I like it. Based on the Neyo thread, the enthousiasm for that one seemed to be a mixed bag but I like it. His helmet is totally different so I think he makes a nice addition to my clone shelf.

Here are the pics (sorry for the quality, it is the best I can get with my tablet)
Detolf 2.jpg
Clones 2.jpg

I got a few figures lately so I guess it is time for an update (crappy quality pics unfortunately). It takes a lot of time to find a pose that looks good IMO but I like what I achieved so far. My Detolf will soon be full as you can see.
CAM00006.jpg

Top shelf: OT imperial soldiers! I really like those 3 figures. The Stormtrooper is my first HT figure and it is obviously high quality. Even if the Scout is not perfectly accurate, I still believe it is a really nice figure.
CAM00008.jpg

Second shelf: The droids! I can't have a Star Wars collection with THE droids. These guys are in the 6 movies and will be in the next episodes, they truely represent Star Wars IMO. Tama C-3PO is really great, C-3PO has always been a favorite of mine since I first saw Star Wars as a child. I think I still have room for one figure behind R2, HT Leia or HT Farmboy Luke would probably fit well (but I prefer ROTJ Luke so I might go with Leia since ANH is my favortie Leia look).
CAM00011.jpg

Third shelf: The clone troopers. I prefer the OT but I am not a prequel hater and I think Sideshow did an awesome job with these. Cody would have been better than Neyo I think but I got in the game too late and I like the helmet of Neyo anyway.
CAM00012.jpg

Bottom shelf: Captain Rex. It is a great figure but I am not sure which other figure I will add to that shelf that would still make sense. Echo and Fives would look good but I don't want half the shelf to be clone troopers and while I liked The Clones Wars, I prefer the movies. Even if it doesn't really fit, maybe a TPM Darth Maul 2.0 from Sideshow would be good (my favorite prequel character).
CAM00013.jpg

Looking great. The Mythos Vader is a really cool piece.

The HT Snowtrooper is also making me jealous.

Time for an update!

The Detolf is now officially full. I can't add anymore because it would feel too crowded imo.
WP_20160716_08_38_47_Pro.jpg

Classic imperial troopers shelf
WP_20160716_08_39_04_Pro.jpg

Obi-Wan and the droids
WP_20160716_08_39_13_Pro.jpg

My newests figures, the ANH heroes! I am really happy HT did a re-release of Han because I missed it at first. I am not about the resale value so I am quite happy with this decision.
WP_20160716_08_39_24_Pro.jpg
WP_20160716_08_39_33_Pro.jpg
WP_20160716_08_39_41_Pro.jpg

Clones. SS released many but I think they are high quality.
WP_20160716_08_39_53_Pro.jpg

ROTJ Boba Fett lonely at my desk, waiting that I install the new Detolf that I already bought!
WP_20160716_08_40_23_Pro.jpg

Back