So is anyone here getting all of the Court of the Dead PF's ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAWS

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
These items are not for me as far as my collection goes.... However they are awesome looking and if I had the space and the $$$ I would not mind dedicating a whole room to them.

So I was just wondering if any of you sick Freaks out there plan on getting all of these?? If so, what does your wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/family think? :)

Just curious... I just can't imagine only picking and choosing. I would feel like if I had one or two I would have to have them all.

I definitely won't get them all but I absolutely plan on getting some. The Siren is a definite and I'm leaning strongly toward the Queen and Kier as well. The skeleton dude with the wavy sword is also about the most wickedly detailed statue I've ever seen.

I do like how SSC has created off shoot lines with the factions. Completists can still get all statues from a given faction (Bone, Flesh, Spirit) instead of getting them all.

500262-allegiance-package-spirit-001.jpg

500260-allegiance-package-flesh-001.jpg

500261-allegiance-package-bone-001.jpg

I might try for them all but I could easily live without red death and the mermaid, so they're last on the list. I sold my lsf death awhile back, depending on how the new one looks I'll probably get that too.

I really like the line, but I don't think I'd get one or two and be done. Since don't have the space or money to start collecting a brand new line (especially at $400 a pop), I have to pass. Gotta stick with what I've been collecting. I'm really excited to see the in-hand pics once people start getting them. The idea is interesting and the sculpts are insane so I don't know how anyone could be disappointed with the pieces.

Well they do add that 10% off. So that ain't too bad.

If I did, I would only do factions. However, as a female-only collector, I'd only get a handful and be satisfied.

Yet, I'm also not big on the skeletons and skulls and such; so Kier is the one that isn't overkill IMO. So Kier would be probably my only one. And I guess I have to see from there.

I definitely won't get them all but I absolutely plan on getting some. The Siren is a definite and I'm leaning strongly toward the Queen and Kier as well. The skeleton dude with the wavy sword is also about the most wickedly detailed statue I've ever seen.

I do like how SSC has created off shoot lines with the factions. Completists can still get all statues from a given faction (Bone, Flesh, Spirit) instead of getting them all.

500262-allegiance-package-spirit-001.jpg

500260-allegiance-package-flesh-001.jpg

500261-allegiance-package-bone-001.jpg

I did not know they were doing them in themes.... I could see collectors going for a certain theme... I would go for Bone if I was going to pick a theme but I would have to throw Kier Valkyrie in there also :)

I would pick Bone just for this..

attachment.php

About the creepiest thing I have ever seen :)

Pretty sure that would get me thrown out of my Church.. LOL !

Last edited:
I did not know they were doing them in themes.... I could see collectors going for a certain theme... I would go for Bone if I was going to pick a theme but I would have to throw Kier Valkyrie in there also :)

I would pick Bone just for this..

attachment.php

About the creepiest thing I have ever seen :)

Pretty sure that would get me thrown out of my Church.. LOL !

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I'm in the same boat :lol

Yup, got to be very careful what I grab :rotfl:

I don't think ill get them all :). But I plan I getting more then two.

My problem is space that the boxes take up... The statues I have room for... It's storing the boxes that I can't get them all!:(

Queen of the Dead, November, Deaths Siren, Pre-Ordered, Kier the Valkyrie and Cleopsis just waiting on Preview/Preorder dates, Xiall I might, the others ???

Be Cool
Al

I plan to get everything they release in this line Busts/Statues ETC. This style/theme just fits with what I enjoy when it comes to art. It will be interesting to see what the future holds when it comes to releases, but I plan on getting everything they have shown off at this moment.

Yea i have way too much to PO. I MIGHT get like one or two...but probably not:lol QOD and mermaid are tempting as well as Kier but I've resisted temptation so far.

These items are not for me as far as my collection goes.... However they are awesome looking and if I had the space and the $$$ I would not mind dedicating a whole room to them.

So I was just wondering if any of you sick Freaks out there plan on getting all of these?? If so, what does your wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/family think? :)

Just curious... I just can't imagine only picking and choosing. I would feel like if I had one or two I would have to have them all.

I can easily pick and choose, because I am not bankrupting myself for this line, nor will I be taking out a second mortgage to pay for it all. And I don't have the space.

Siren preordered, I may well pick up Xiall because her detail is just wonderful. Everything about her is fantastic.

One thing that may bear on this is, have we seen all the characters in this line? What if I see something later I just have to have, I don't want to tie up all my money for years in case I see another one I HAVE to have. These cancellation fees add up. I cancelled my Newmar Catwoman because of some bad mojo [long story] and I might just cancel Machiko, if Xiall is too soon. That's ENOUGH.

Preorder in haste, repent at leisure.

I'm not getting a single one. I like them all, but know it's not possible.
I have no space to display them properly. :(

Maybe just the Bone faction, but I'll have to see.

I am getting EVERY single PF. But no busts and I don't plan to get any LSFs. This line brought me out of my SS retirement and since I don't own a single statue of anything that means I've got plenty of room. BWAHAHA!!!

Literally I don't collect anything else as far as statues and figures are concerned so I should be okay money and space wise if I only follow this line and this line only.

I've got the Queen and Red Death on flex. So about $140 a month which is not bad. Then I'll preorder the Siren in November when these 2 are finished and so on. Shouldn't be that hard to keep up.

I am getting EVERY single PF. But no busts and I don't plan to get any LSFs. This line brought me out of my SS retirement and since I don't own a single statue of anything that means I've got plenty of room. BWAHAHA!!!

Literally I don't collect anything else as far as statues and figures are concerned so I should be okay money and space wise if I only follow this line and this line only.

I've got the Queen and Red Death on flex. So about $140 a month which is not bad. Then I'll preorder the Siren in November when these 2 are finished and so on. Shouldn't be that hard to keep up.

They should all look killer (nice!) together. :hi5:

I'm buying all of it, but there is one I don't feel fits in. It's the guard bust with the mustache, but like QotD, I'll probably buy it too, to have all of it. Out of all my current P.O.'s I am looking most forward to what most want no part of...Red Death. I Love his face. I wasn't into it at all until I watch the short video on his background. It turned a gross appendage into a weapon, so that's how I see it now. My girlfriend really doesn't care or have any say-so on what I collect. She has her own things to collect and I am the same way with her. That being said, nothing freaks her out, or me, for that matter.

I'm buying all of it, but there is one I don't feel fits in. It's the guard bust with the mustache, but like QotD, I'll probably buy it too, to have all of it. Out of all my current P.O.'s I am looking most forward to what most want no part of...Red Death. I Love his face. I wasn't into it at all until I watch the short video on his background. It turned a gross appendage into a weapon, so that's how I see it now. My girlfriend really doesn't care or have any say-so on what I collect. She has her own things to collect and I am the same way with her. That being said, nothing freaks her out, or me, for that matter.

I think if you're in a relationship, then you should both support what each other likes. Unless the things you like happens to be killing people or doing hardcore drugs and as long as collecting doesn't cause financial meltdown of course.

Otherwise it's not worth it to be in that relationship.

Hell, my girl could have a weird fascination with teletubbies and as long as it brings a smile to her face then I'm happy. Although truthfully looking at her teletubby collection (if she had one) would scare me just as much as my CotD collection would scare her, lol.

I'm not sure what it was about Queen of the Dead but i seen her months ago when she was first put up for pre-order. The statue appealed to me at a subconscious level, I had to have it and I didn't know why. I kept shrugging it off and say naaaah but every few weeks i would end up oggoling it on sideshows website she just kept drawing me back in. This was before any real announcements were even made about the rest of the lines. Then this line started getting realllllly big and announcing more really nice companion pieces. With the extra companion statues Queen wouldn't look so out of place in my collection who is now on pre-order. Currently for me I'm looking at Queen, Kier and Death.

Back