Hot Toys Prototypes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smlshin

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Anyone know if there's any way to buy Hot Toys Prototype figures, like ones displayed at conventions and stores and so on?

Is it even possible.

About 7/10 times the prototype ends up looking better than the original final product. In my opinion anyways.

Just curious.

Probly could if you had unlimited funds,I'm sure if you offered 1 mill they would probly sell ya one,or at least make a one off for you.

start reviewing figures and post them on hong kong websites, if you are good you might make contacts and they might give them to you. Prototypes are hard to come by unless you really know people.

There was a video or photoshoot a few years back which showed inside of Hot Toys main offices and there was a wall full of all their figures. I wouldnt be surprised if those were all the prototypes. Ive never seen any for sale anywhere which only fuels my suspicions.

The best prototypes I saw were those TV interviewers in 2010 who were given those War Machine and Mark 1 figures with their own images under the helmet!

94c62601b006eb13add73bca47b76dfa.jpg

Back