• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: X-plus godzilla figures! Paying lots! *WTB: X-Plus Megalon (Norm or Ric)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Godzilla11

Freakalicious
Reaction score
*WTB: X-Plus Megalon (Norm or Ric) paying a good deal *see post!*

have refrences and will work out whatever option you wish to safely secure/receive payment! I am looking for a boxed or unoxed, Ric Boy or normal X-Plus Megalon figure. Willing to work out a sensible deal paying for postage and at least $750.00 for the figure. Lets talk!

------

Jumping on the bandwagon late, but I am looking for a number of X-Plus and SH MonsterArts Godzilla figures. What Im looking for:

S.H. MonsterArts

King Ghidorah
Godzilla 2000

X-Plus Large Monster 25cm figures
Varan 1958 (Crawling pose)
Baragon 1965 (Crawling pose)
Gigan 1972 (RIC version)
Megalon
Godzilla 1973 (RIC version)
Godzilla 1968 (RIC version)
Jet Jaguar
Manda (30cm series)
Titanosaurus (30cm series)
King Caesar

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Wtb: X-plus godzilla figures! Paying lots!

Thank you for the link. I did check out the page; finding the old ones I need though is going to be a bit more difficult ;)

Thank you for the link. I did check out the page; finding the old ones I need though is going to be a bit more difficult ;)

Some of the older stuff we can still get them from our supplier, I've sent you a PM with the items we can get and the price.

It's interesting that this is the second time in recent memory we help fellow collectors to seek out a very similar list of Godzilla figures.

Updated my ebay auctions which ill also trade for X-plus stuff!

Back