Anybody here familiar with pansylock?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YankeesFanboy

Super Freak
Reaction score
This eBay seller apparently goes by esthertool as well. I was thinking about buying some Hot Toys from this person, but some guys on a Macross forum says he sells fakes. Can anybody here confirm or deny that?

This eBay seller apparently goes by esthertool as well. I was thinking about buying some Hot Toys from this person, but some guys on a Macross forum says he sells fakes. Can anybody here confirm or deny that?

Heard he goes under different names. Different sellers with the same add is suspicious to me. He always seems to have the best prices. Let us know if your experience was successful.

Heard he goes under different names. Different sellers with the same add is suspicious to me. He always seems to have the best prices. Let us know if your experience was successful.

That's the thing, I haven't bought anything from him yet, I'm trying to find out if anybody on the Freaks forum has bought Hot Toys from him before. From gleaning information from other sites, he may sell some fakes, some legit. Are his Hot Toys legit?

funny you bring this up, as i've almost also bought some stuff from him before, but due to your same exact reasons, have never been able to quite pull the trigger. wasn't any hot toys i was looking at but some medicom evangelion stuff. yeah if anyone has bought stuff from him, please let us know how that went.

i have purchased from esthertool before (ht t1000, bb scarecrow, im mk5) quick shipping and the figures were just fine. they even include a paper in the box that pretty much says if you leave positive feedback they will give you a discount on future purchases...which they do.

i have purchased from esthertool before (ht t1000, bb scarecrow, im mk5) quick shipping and the figures were just fine. they even include a paper in the box that pretty much says if you leave positive feedback they will give you a discount on future purchases...which they do.

Thanks for the help, man! Cool username, cool avatar!

i have bought off them last year everything was fine it was a hot toy i bought it was legit i can send pictures says they has been around since 2009 i think there account would have been shut down and banned by ebay by now if they were selling fakes saying there real.

Thinking of buying from this guy. Noticed a bit of bad feedback. Can anyone recommend this seller? How's the shipping speed? I'm in the UK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thinking of buying from this guy. Noticed a bit of bad feedback. Can anyone recommend this seller? How's the shipping speed? I'm in the UK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i bought off him last week fast shipping was with me within 2 weeks

Back