predator busts - small beginnings

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shanks

Super Freak
Reaction score
hi, only just started so only got 2 to show, despite some flaws that have been discussed on this forum i love the legendary scale busts as i dont have the room or wallet for life size and i think they will get better as they go along will update as and when i get more thanks 001.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg

Great start, have you anything on pre order?

thanks, yes, the masked jungle hunter and will be ordering elder as soon as i know it's available for pre order, dads looking out for a cheapish predator 2 on ebay

02310.jpg
just received predator 2 LSB from france going to look great when i get the elder and masked lsb next year

Fantastic looking Pred busts bro :clap looking for that P1 unmasked version myself but the secondary prices are all very high at the moment :(

Fantastic looking Pred busts bro :clap looking for that P1 unmasked version myself but the secondary prices are all very high at the moment :(

yes, i noticed that too since the elder and masked were introduced also pred 2 busts have virtually gone off ebay looks like people are getting into them now

Back