Total recall (1990) 1/6 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick-FLU

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
If there is thread already for this i'm really sorry, but i didn't find one. If not, i want to know if i'm alone in wanting 1/6 figures from this Paul Verhoeven gem based on PKD's tale. I would like especially these 03 done:
Arnold Schwarzenegger as Douglas Quaid / Hauser
Rachel Ticotin as Melina
Sharon Stone as Lori

Total Recall is one of those movies I remember being much better. I watched it recently. ....man it was bad. :lol

Outstanding custom nonetheless.

Last edited:
It has the most expensive fake looking fx of any movie, but I love it.

On the flip side, the remake is a fantastic looking movie.

It (new one) was on TV here the other night. I thought, "**** it I'll give it a watch..", & settled in.

As it started up; the tiny text I couldn't read :)gah:) the meh-ness unfolding.. I flipped the channel.

Not interested. :lol

The original was fantastic in its day. I didn't even watch the remake, I heard it was pretty much shot-for-shot. So in other words, no Arnie, but cool CGI. What's the point of that?

The original isn't a masterpiece, but it did have some neat ideas, memory implants, the bug in his skull, the split mask, the hologram. The best thing about it, for me, was Jerry Goldsmith's fantastic score. One of his best.

The remake, whilst not shot for shot, didn't really bring anything new to the table. The robot designs were cool, and it all looks impressive, but nothing really stood out. Pretty much the same could be said for the RoboCop remake.

It (new one) was on TV here the other night. I thought, "**** it I'll give it a watch..", & settled in.

As it started up; the tiny text I couldn't read :)gah:) the meh-ness unfolding.. I flipped the channel.

Not interested. :lol

Jessica Biel and Kate Beckinsale going at it is worth the watch alone.....

The original is a great watch if a little dated now but the remake was just terrible. Much like the Robocop remake there was just nothing memorable about it.

Back