Lowest price on Jason PF Ever !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JAWS said:
I think that is what f/s means - free shipping.

Oh and Frost19 is a great seller

Yeah that makes sence. I was thinking it ment for sale:eek:

If it is free shipping I may be picking up a Jason PF:D

I thought f/s meant for sale as well. If KD doesn't take it, I will. $145 shipped is a freaking awesome price!! :bow :rock Heck, I almost bought it instead of the SSE LAM during Spooktacular.

Fritz said:
I thought f/s meant for sale as well. If KD doesn't take it, I will. $145 shipped is a freaking awesome price!! :bow :rock Heck, I almost bought it instead of the SSE LAM during Spooktacular.

Sorry Fritz. I took an offer I couldn't refuse! PF Jason shall be mine!!!

Oh, and it did mean for sale:cool:

King Darkness said:
Sorry Fritz. I took an offer I couldn't refuse! PF Jason shall be mine!!!...

No problem, you'll probably enjoy it more than I would anyway. :cool:

Jason is too simple of a PF for my standards, but at that price who could complain. btw I love my PF Punisher. He's oh so pretty.

Eli26 said:
Jason is too simple of a PF for my standards, but at that price who could complain. btw I love my PF Punisher. He's oh so pretty.

Simple? Man, he has more detail than Punisher for sure!

One of the best PF pieces IMO.

I care to disagree, what with the Punisher's muscle definition, creases in his face, well tailored outfit, which is on par to Jason's, and the fact he comes with a butt load more of accessories it's all one's opinion I guess and in their perspective. But not to take away from the piece, it's nice. I just prefer Punisher more.

Sorry for putting Punisher in here. Bad comparison. lol Now, the Freddy I absolutely love! Either way, I haven't seen a PF I dislike, even the alien looking Wolverine.

Enjoy the Jason! He also looks very, very real in person!

Sideshow pics are really lacking on this one.

jas11.jpg

Last edited:
Gruson said:
Enjoy the Jason! He also looks very, very real in person!

Sideshow pics are really lacking on this one.

jas11.jpg

I cant wait to see it in person! I have been on the fence about this one for some time, but at a price of HALF retail, I couldn't pass it up!

All thanks to frost!!!

He is a very nice piece...thanks for the pic Gruson. I may get him...

Always love seeing pics from your collection Gruson.

King Darkness said:
I cant wait to see it in person! I have been on the fence about this one for some time, but at a price of HALF retail, I couldn't pass it up!

All thanks to frost!!!
You won't be dsiappointed King. This is one nice pf. Plus he is a monster. This thing is huge.

Bannister said:
You won't be dsiappointed King. This is one nice pf. Plus he is a monster. This thing is huge.

I have a spot next to Freddy waiting for him, and hopefuly not to far down the road Leatherface will be here. Unless SS pushes him even further back:monkey4 I should have had him by now.

Back