Uk Based stores

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malaki

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi all,

first time posting here, hope this is the right place.

Im looking at starting up my collection (this will in fact be my first purchase of said collection), but am not sure where to start looking. Ive looked at collectibles direct whose gear looks pretty damn good but most of it is sold out (ive sent a message to the company asking about stock refresh) and have looked at some of the sites across the pond in the states.

Im not looking at spending £500+ atm so having to add on £30 for shipping will further decrease my options on a first purchase.

So my question is, can anyone recommend any UK based stores? or am i going to have to swallow the shipping to get my goodies.

I did a search on here for UK stores but it didnt really bring anything up matching my question.

Thanks for any help guys!

:)

Hi all,

first time posting here, hope this is the right place.

Im looking at starting up my collection (this will in fact be my first purchase of said collection), but am not sure where to start looking. Ive looked at collectibles direct whose gear looks pretty damn good but most of it is sold out (ive sent a message to the company asking about stock refresh) and have looked at some of the sites across the pond in the states.

Im not looking at spending £500+ atm so having to add on £30 for shipping will further decrease my options on a first purchase.

So my question is, can anyone recommend any UK based stores? or am i going to have to swallow the shipping to get my goodies.

I did a search on here for UK stores but it didnt really bring anything up matching my question.

Thanks for any help guys!

:)

What is it your looking to buy ? Im in the uk and to be honest, its quite difficult to get anything here. The stores sell out quick and do not seem to re stock. Ebay is probably your best bet. If you buy from asia or the states, you will probably get hit with customs fees. Its always worth looking in europe as you will not pay the fees and the postage can often be similar as in land uk. If its an expensive item on ebay, you can always ask to deal away from there to get a better price which suits you and the seller but always pay the paypal fees so you are protected if something goes wrong.

Hi. Thanks for the advice. Im just looking at video games to begin with, for example sub zero + scorpion. So i guess its either a case of waiting or paying the large shipping fees >.<

Thanks

Collectibles Direct.
Zavvi.
Forbidden Planet (.com & .co.uk).

Older stuff is only available on eBay.
Try the FS/T section here but there's not much U.K stuff.

I've bought from Ebay sellers based in Hong Kong or China, and have never had any issues. As long as you go with a reputable seller (check their feedback) you should be fine. As figures are manufactured in Asia, they tend to get stock before everyone else. US sellers tend to go by the book, and mark packages with the correct value of the item. consequently, you'll be hit with a hefty import charge. Same with sellers in Japan. China and HK sellers are more accomadating in this area, and will happily send items listed at $50. No import fees on this end.

You can buy from UK sellers if you have any doubts about buying direct from China, but they normally have limited stock allocation and tend to sell out quickly. Pre-ordering with them is the normal route, but doesn't help those late to the party. I normally use Collectable Kitbash or Onesixthbruce and both are reliable sellers (although OSB has been having some pretty serious delayed shipments lately).

Wow thanks for the advice all. Ill have a nose round on ebay as i hadnt checked on there previously.

Thanks again all

Back