Diane Kamahele Memorial Fund

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just made a donation, and I hope that many others here can do the same. These kids just lost their mom two weeks before Christmas--let's give the family all the love and support that we can!

I myself will be making a donation this weekend, I don't think it would hurt most of the people here to give a little something.

Sideshow has already laid the smack down on your credit card anyway, what's another $20 gonna hurt? I do think it's a great move on Sideshow's part to match contributions 100% and to be honest probably motivated me even more to donate.

was really hoping SS would do something like this. i was close to suggesting that we put together something here, but this'll work fine. off to donate!

Last edited:
Yes this is a great idea and I am glad Sideshow gave us a place to do this. I will be making my donation and I hope must of the Freaks here will find it in their heart to do the same.

I wasn't going to post, but maybe if more of us show support publicly, it will inspire others on this board.

Let's show them what this board can really do when they need us.

Donated.

Your generosity is overwhelming. Honestly, I don't even know what to say (as tears stream down my face)... thank you all so much for your support during this incredibly difficult time :grouphug

Thanks to everyone at Sideshow for setting up the memorial fund for Diane and her children. :grouphug

Donation sent. :)

Well I just sold my old XBox and games yesterday for $100 and was just going to use it on games for my 360. I think I know a better use for it!

I just made my donation. I think it's the best thing I will do this Christmas season. I hope everyone makes a donation to this wonderful foundation.

This is such a tragedy, those poor children. I'm sitting here jolding my 3 day old son, I can't imagine having to leave him on his own. I'm glad to be given this opportunity to help.

Bravo to sideshow for taking care of their own! :clap Donation sent.

As a father of 5 I cannot possibly imagine what it would be like to loose my wife especially this time of year. I know that whatever money we give will never replace Diane for her children or her husband but hopefully it can be used for some good in their lives.

Last edited:
Back