My way of thanking people for supporting my reviews

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Optibotimus

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hope this is okay....it's sort of 1/6th scale related LOL (if it's deemed inappropriate, please remove it...i have no desire to get anyone mad lol) Earlier this month, i hit a huge milestone on Youtube. !00,000 subscribers. To celebrate, i'm doing a giveaway. Only a week remains in it and i just wanted to make sure as many people knew about it as possible. This is the stuff i'm giving away (not pictured is a second ps4 and a second rise of the dark spark game, a couple other hats, more tshirts and some key chains). All the details can be found on my video here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7b6G7HB6KI I know i haven't been apart of the 6th scale community too long. But the time i've been here, most have been extremely supportive of me and my reviews. So again, i wanted to make sure that as many people here know about this giveaway too. Thanks!

10576109_909731825709520_1371063047_n.jpg

I'd also like to mention that not pictured is a $250 gift card to BBTS. Whom along with Sideshow Collectibles, i'd also like to thank for helping make this awesome giveaway possible!

Back