Statue Cinemaquette Predator and Alien

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V8_Club

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys, what is a fair price for each of the above in the market right now? My LCS is offering both to me for $7070. Both have been displayed.

Seems a bit high but considering where you're at I'm guessing there aren't that many around your area so I'd say it sounds fair but maybe someone in or around where you live can speak up about it.

Last edited:
Hi guys, what is a fair price for each of the above in the market right now? My LCS is offering both to me for $7070. Both have been displayed.

Considering I've seen them go for $3000 to $4000 on ebay, technically $3500 apiece and some change ain't bad. If you got them from the US or Europe or Asia, you'd be out shipping fees, and that when it comes to the Predator, you're talking a ****load of money cause that my friend is one massive box! I say go for it if you've got the dough. They are remarkable pieces, the Predator especially as its considered to be one of the very best interpretations of that character ever. And it was sculpted by Steve Wang, who made the original suit along with his boss Stan Winston. The Alien, sculpted by Paul Komoda, is exceptional too. Plus, it will have both the certificate of authenticity and the base signed by H.R. Giger and those weren't facsimiles either. With Giger's passing, his signature and that piece is worth every bit you would be paying for it. Just my two cents.

I wish the two could be had here in the states, very hard to come by. I wouldn't sleep on the two. Your lucky to have them close, don't sleep someone would probably buy them if they knew where they were =)..

Update : I am so jacked on Adrenaline right now. After much negotiations, I have settled with him on a deal. I bought both PLUS LSF Wolf for a total of $8840 :D What do you guys think?

Update : I am so jacked on Adrenaline right now. After much negotiations, I have settled with him on a deal. I bought both PLUS LSF Wolf for a total of $8840 :D What do you guys think?

I think u must be loaded!

While I am fortunate to have the ability to purchase these I don't think I am any different than much of my fellow freaks on here. I am employed and work to provide for my family. At the same time I also keep aside a percentage for my hobby. Sometimes I delve into savings when a deal is too good to pass up like this.

Back to topic, I was referring to the price . That's an average of almost 3k without having to pay shipping or customs.

Back