Prop ANOVOS ESB Darth Vader costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natrix

Super Freak
Reaction score
Wonder what this will cost besides a lot? More full size photos on the link.

https://www.starwars.com/news/anovos-...clusive-reveal

Prepare to strike fear into the hearts of Jedi and Rebels — at events and conventions — everywhere.

StarWars.com is excited to reveal ANOVOS’ highly detailed Darth Vader costume based on the iconic villain’s look from The Empire Strikes Back. Referencing original artifacts from the Lucasfilm Archives as well as numerous background images, ANOVOS has created a fully wearable costume that balances both comfort and accuracy. Designed with costumers in mind, features include a self-aligning helmet (using magnets and keyed locking mechanisms), a built-in helmet ventilation system, reinforced shoulder bell hinges, and strategically placed ventilation mesh in both the Premier and Standard edition undersuits. ANOVOS has also maintained film-accurate details such as an asymmetrical mask, two-tone paint scheme, and 100 percent wool crepe cape.

Included:
•Self-aligning helmet with ventilation fan system and suspension system
•Mantle/shoulder bell piece
•Chestbox complete with leather straps and functioning LED lights
•Belt with boxes, buckle and lightsaber clip
•Codpiece
•Shin armor pieces
•Wool cape
•Under robe
•Under suit (your choice of Premier or Standard)
•Gloves (your choice of Premier or Standard)

Note: Boots and lightsaber are not included due to current licensing agreement.

Construction details:
•High-quality fiberglass armor piece construction with finished undersides/backs/interiors
•Premiere undersuit constructed from quality grade leather
•Standard undersuit constructed from faux leather

Design details:
•Helmet features interlocking magnets and keys to ensure consistent alignment for costuming
•Chest and shoulder armor constructed with alignment bars for proper shoulder hinging and placement
•Chestbox based on screen-used archive reference with electronics
•100% wool crepe cape
•Premier leather undersuit will feature two-piece construction with back zipper
•Standard undersuit will feature one-piece jumpsuit construction with mesh ventilation

Look for ANOVOS Star Wars costume prototypes on display at San Diego Comic-Con at Booth #4536, and visit ANOVOS.com to subscribe to the ANOVOS newsletter for pre-order information!

Attachments

• anovos_darth_vader_2.jpg
    anovos_darth_vader_2.jpg
    409.3 KB · Views: 771
  • anovos_darth_vader_3.jpg
    anovos_darth_vader_3.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 632
I'm guessing:

[video]https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-tJL-KbPH90w/Uf_R92vhl-I/AAAAAAAAonU/ODNN1VqLR_8/s640/Star+Wars+Wallet.gif[/video]

There are few companies I trust more to deliver an impeccable product than ANOVOS. The Star Wars costuming license is in excellent hands, and I will definitely pick up some of their products. Their work on the Battlestar Galactica and Star Trek uniforms has been meticulous to the point of obsession.

Cheap? No. Sublime? Yes.

That's actually much, much cheaper than people were predicting. I'm surprised.

Keep in mind this is 25% less than the normal price for the current order period, so it'll be a bit more down the road. Even then, I think it's fairly reasonable.

Keep in mind this is 25% less than the normal price for the current order period, so it'll be a bit more down the road. Even then, I think it's fairly reasonable.
I saw people predicting above 10k on various sites. It needs some modifications to be 100% accurate, but congrats to whoever gets this!

I saw people predicting above 10k on various sites. It needs some modifications to be 100% accurate, but congrats to whoever gets this!

I heard the 10k bandied about, but thought it was insane. :lol I figured it'd be $4k-5k, so the standard line at $2k was a pleasant surprise. :duff

So people are asking 2k for the Legend Vader helmet from Efx. How does this helmet compare to that one, as best as experts can tell.

Click on the link it shows the pricing discount breakdown. First 25 orders for the standard get the 25% off, next 20 I think get 20% and so on.

It should be noted that the $2K is the budget pleather version. The screen accurate leather version is over $4K.

If you're among the first to get the real leather, you can have it for $3,000 with their offer. Not bad at all.

Back