Phyxius' Man Cave/Office - Star Wars, Marvel, NHL, CFL and more Updated on p.3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phyxius

Freaked Out
Reaction score
UPDATED July 3rd 2015 on page 3 - Video

Hey, just joined a couple days ago and wanted to share my collection
Not sure if the size qualifies as a "man cave" so I'm calling it the boy cave, aka my office.

thanks for looking :)

first Hot Toys figure :)

XNjQK0Z.jpg

RYiYcg0.jpg

SNoKacM.jpg

2GUKBwc.jpg

HbtukJi.jpg

ZWqbv5A.jpg

H9lMOjx.jpg

anAKlmv.jpg

vyni2zO.jpg

lOeuHX6.jpg

53TTxWT.jpg

ruPbpSD.jpg

jseT0GU.jpg

Py87wCx.jpg

tgz2vde.jpg

QE1TOBG.jpg

qjyLTj0.jpg

MNDDZvf.jpg

Wnonoup.jpg

A8iPOwo.jpg

tjq3EgF.jpg

8Ip2DoN.jpg

u6S8Uqq.jpg

eExt3oO.jpg

YsY2tD5.jpg

KMS4gyc.jpg

Feel free to let me know if you wanna see anything up close or if you have questions about anything in the pictures.

Last edited:
Re: The Man Hut... Man Den?.. My office

Great lightsaber collection! I need to get a couple of those wall mounts.

Nice collection man! That trash can is awesome!
Thanks
Yeah that trash can is awesome. Really good way to hide the trash in my collection room, he blends right in :)

Great lightsaber collection! I need to get a couple of those wall mounts.
Thank you
I always liked seeing them in other peoples collection and am really happy with how they turned out

Love your collection, especially the Star Wars stuff!

Very cool collection, I like the variety of items there! Nice lighting too!

Really appreciate the positive feedback guys, cheers!

Great variety in your collection and nicely displayed. It makes everything really stand out. Well done. Now I feel bad about my crappy set up.

Very cool collection and setup!! :clap Like those Lightsabers and the LotR weapons - very nice!! :rock

Thanks again everyone

Great variety in your collection and nicely displayed. It makes everything really stand out. Well done. Now I feel bad about my crappy set up.
I know what you mean. I'm always looking at collection photos. I like what everyone has to offer tho, and enjoy seeing all the variety with the different set ups and figure poses. I was lucky to get a spare room (when I moved with my brother) and then used some of the ideas I got from other collections. I especially like seeing the old MR lightsabers with some good lighting so being able to light mine was one of my favourite parts to set up.
I'm always looking for more ideas, I just need to slowly save up some money lol. My one shelf that currently has hats on it will hopefully become a little hot toys display over the next year - already pre ordered the new stealth Cap :) he'll officially be my first hot toy figure whether or not I can snag another before his release. Cap is my fave so I'm really excited about that

small update: added my first hot toys figure :)

Awesome stuff! I love all the lightsabers. Got any ultra sabers???

Hey! sorry I never saw this message come in, My Anakin lightsaber is an Ultra Saber conversion from 2007 or so. It's on the far left of my wall lightsabers. I don't actually have any of there own lightsabers... for now :)

Update Feb 18th 2015. Added some new stuff to my den :) Unfortunately they're just cell phone pics

_Lost the pics.. Thanks photobucket_

I always think about in buy one light saber, did u buy those on ebay?

I always think about in buy one light saber, did u buy those on ebay?

I bought bought 4 of the fx lightsabers from Big Bad Toy Store a few years ago and the other from ultrasabers. The limited editon lightsabers on my desk were all ebay bought tho. I like to think I got a decent deal on them as I've seen some of them sell for a bit more now. There's a website called toytracker that tracks the ebay actions for the lightsabers sold on ebay actually so you can see what they have been selling for Auction Tracking and Collection Management for Film and Comic Memorabilia hope that helps :)

*Edit* That site only shows master replicas lightsabers, unfortunately it doesn't include the hasbro force fx lightsabers

Back