Can anyone vouch for a guy named Raf in CA and uses aol for custom work?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mas5acre

Super Freak
Reaction score
I need a grail repaired and repainted, can a few ppl vouch for a guy named raf who lives in cali and uses an aol email address? Trust is an issue for me with this piece.

If it's who I think it is. YES! He's a board member on here and is a GREAT guy and does GREAT work.

He's done 2 pieces for me.

Definitely recommend him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have not had any work done by him but he has done work for many a member on this forum and SF. He has some great youtube videos detailing his work. I looked at his Bat Man PF pit repair and he also stripped the costume off one and repainted it blue and gray for a member. Really good! I say you would be in good hands.

Kinda scared. Love my chucky broken and all. Kinda scary how i attached I am to this particular piece. Was also my first sideshow piece that started the chaos.

Last edited:
I believe he repainted PCS He-man and he did an awesome job on him, you can pop over to statue forum to have a look.

Cheers

Rafeal is a great guy and a good friend. He repainted my Sauron PF statue. I came down to meet him and picked up my statue. You are in good hand my friend.

Back