Sideshow Obi Wan Kenobi Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brainiac

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click Picture for Product Page

"Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope."

Joining our acclaimed Star Wars collection, Sideshow Collectibles is proud to present the Obi-Wan Kenobi Legendary Scale™ Figure.
Standing over three feet tall, this cinematic presentation captures Sir Alec Guinness’ unforgettable performance as the heroic Jedi master in Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope. Featuring an authentic hand-tailored costume, and glowing blue light-saber at the ready, the circle is now complete, as Obi-Wan makes his final preparations to confront Darth Vader for the last time and become one with the Force.

Product Size40" H (1016mm) x 19" W (482.6mm) x 19" L (482.6mm)*
Product Weight 45.00 lbs (20.41 kg)*
Est. Shipping Weight 40.00 lbs (18.14 kg)*

Artists:

Joe Allard (Design)
Mat Falls (Sculpt)
Earl Ellis (Sculpt)
Trevor Grove (Sculpt)
Pascual Wawoe (Sculpt)
James Lareau (Sculpt)
Chadwick Andersen (Mold & Cast)
Adam Smith (Mold & Cast)
Bernardo Esquivel (Paint)
Kevin Ellis (Costume Fabrication)
Brayton Carpenter (Costume Fabrication)
Amy Carpenter (Costume Fabrication)
The Sideshow Development and Design Team

© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.

400070-obi-wan-kenobi-002.jpg

400070-obi-wan-kenobi-003.jpg

400070-obi-wan-kenobi-004.jpg

400070-obi-wan-kenobi-005.jpg

400070-obi-wan-kenobi-006.jpg

400070-obi-wan-kenobi-007.jpg

400070-obi-wan-kenobi-008.jpg

400070-obi-wan-kenobi-009.jpg

400070-obi-wan-kenobi-010.jpg

400070-obi-wan-kenobi-011.jpg

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/star-wars-obi-wan-kenobi-sideshow-collectibles-400070/

What do ya'll think? Worth it? I really want this but I'm holding out for Vader first...

Not being a hater at all.. but if it has the same hollow body as Maul, light saber issues and wiring, and failing glue on figure and base.... it's going to be a mess.. I hope the QC has improved greatly! At this price point it should be exceptional.... no excuse!

Not being a hater at all.. but if it has the same hollow body as Maul, light saber issues and wiring, and failing glue on figure and base.... it's going to be a mess.. I hope the QC has improved greatly! At this price point it should be exceptional.... no excuse!

Absolutely agree.

Back