The Doctor is coming...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my email too but it was only for the regular. Hopefully I'll get an email for the exclusive soon too.

Darth Loki said:
Just got my email too but it was only for the regular. Hopefully I'll get an email for the exclusive soon too.

I guess not long :eek:

Just got the email for the exclusive as well.

I got my emails for both the regular and the exclusive. WOO!

I'm still very surprised the regular hasn't sold out yet. Odd.

Got the notice on both regular and exclusive but cancelled my regular one I just dont have the space for it.

Yeah, I am debating canceling my regular too. I've spent way too much money and don't see the point of having this when I have the exclusive coming.

I'll probably buy the regular again when I am back on my feet. Hopefully, it won't be sold out.

Boba Fett said:
Yeah, I am debating canceling my regular too. I've spent way too much money and don't see the point of having this when I have the exclusive coming.

I'll probably buy the regular again when I am back on my feet. Hopefully, it won't be sold out.

So you were able to get the exclusive? That's good to hear.

The regular won't be hard to find until the next announcement. Look at the Security Guard. He was available from SS but as soon as they announced the Dr.'s, he's hard as hell to find.

Got my notice as well! I'm anxiously awaiting this piece, its the only SSC piece so far where I ordered both exclusive and standard editions.

I got my notice for the exclusive as well, can't wait to have the doctor in the house.

Back