New to this Hot Toys game, Tony Stark shop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PoppJax

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I hope this I the right place for this. I just began collecting Hot Toys recently. Thanks to the wonderful members of this forum, I have been able to purchase a lot of the items that I want for very reasonable prices. I have also gotten a lot of great display ideas. I recently purchased a new Tony Stark testing version, and like a lot of you, I found that it was too massive for any shelves. With the inspiration that I have gathered browsing old threads, I decided to build Tony a place to hand out. I have been working on this since Wednesday and thought I would share what I have so far. Of course, this is not the finished product, but it shows how much fun these figures can be. Also, I would appreciate any feedback or tips, as I know there are a lot of knowledgeable people here. Thanks.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Hello! I'm new here as well, and you are in the right place! Your setup is starting to look really awesome, keep it up!

That looks awesome, dude. I had a similar idea, but abandoned it out of sheer laziness. Now I'm starting to think it could become a reality. I like your work, man.

Back