So this is the new member area.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bagelsncheesey

Super Freak
Reaction score
Whats up everybody. I'm new here, joined yesterday. Name is Jason, i've been collecting Sideshow stuff for a few years now, leading up to somewhat of a nice collection so far. I love everything about movies, comics, etc. which is great because that's what Sideshow seems to cater to. I've been reading these boards for a while now, but now i'm here to partake in all of the posting mayhem.

As for the name, bagelsncheesey, it's my xbox live tag. What can I say... a nice onion bagel with melted cheese is totally sweet in my book. Looking foward to collecting with you guys.

Welcome aboard!

Post some pictures of your collection for us to see when you get a chance. We are always happy to greet a fellow collector.

:welcome

Welcome to the Freak Board my fellow Virginian. You have found the place to discuss all things Sideshow so enjoy it all. Hope to see some pics from you soon. :D

Welcome to the board. Be sure to start and anti-Kurgan thread as soon as possible, its so the in thing to do these days.

Welcome, and since I havn't had dinner yet that bagel and cheese is sounding real good right now.

Back