Flash comic advice needed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enemyofmany

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I never really knew much about Flash so I thought I change that. I recently finished Born To Run and really enjoyed it. I'm a bit confused on where to go from here...I was thinking of getting the Wonderland story-arc but I need a second opinion. What do you recommend?

Thanks.

Pretty much any Geoff Johns Justice League characters are a must read. Read the last series and current series run of Geoff Johns Green Lantern, current run of Geoff Johns Aquaman (He makes Aquaman feel like your favorite JL Hero), Geoff Johns Flash, and Geoff Johns also just started writing Superman!!! for the first time. So if you want to stay on something current, go pick up issue (I think) 31 of Superman and continue subscribing from there. Its the start of a new arc mid series so its a good jumping on point but dont expect any WOW factor yet, Johns will make it epic a few issues in Im sure. The art I believe is by Romita as well which is a very unique art style that I personally dislike, but if you can look past the animated/childish/different style art, then you may enjoy the story.

BTW I have the flashpoint run in comic issue form if you are interested in purchasing for your collection. PM me if you are, all first print. Its like 5 issues, it pretty much starts the entire New 52 run of all DC Comics.

Back