Peter Boyle has passed on.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadMoon

Demi G0D Overseer
Reaction score
The Associated Press reports Peter Boyle, the father on TV's "Everybody Loves Raymond," has died at New York Presbyterian Hospital, his publicist says. He will be missed that's for sure.

That is sad. I will definately miss Peter Boyle. He was my introduction as a kid to horror. :monkey2

sjff_03_img1400.jpg

I went and double checked BadMoon's info and MSNBC.com is reporting the same thing.

So I guess BadMoon is not talking out his rear this time around, what a change for this guy.

This sucks, Peter Boyle was pretty damn funny. He was hilarious in Raymond, but you had to love him in Young Frankenstein...............

Here is a link on him at wikipedia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Boyle

What a tragedy, his Frank Barone character was one of the more memorable in recent times.

:monkey2

Mithrandier said:
I went and double checked BadMoon's info and MSNBC.com is reporting the same thing.

So I guess BadMoon is not talking out his rear this time around, what a change for this guy.

This sucks, Peter Boyle was pretty damn funny. He was hilarious in Raymond, but you had to love him in Young Frankenstein...............

Here is a link on him at wikipedia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Boyle

Yes even I have to be serious sometimes. This time however for a very unfortunate reason.

Sad indeed. I was never a Raymond fan, but I loved him in Young Frankenstein and Taxi Driver. He was also in one of my favorite X-Files episodes of all time.

Wow. This is sad news, I really liked Peter Boyle in Young Frankenstein and especially as Frank Barone, he reminded me of my own dad. :monkey2 He definitely will be missed.

Batty said:
Sad indeed. I was never a Raymond fan, but I loved him in Young Frankenstein and Taxi Driver. He was also in one of my favorite X-Files episodes of all time.

I watched that last week. He and Lily Thomlin were great in that Christmas episode!

Thats a real shame.

I remember his appearance as Clyde Bruckman in the X Files and it made me laugh out loud when he was flirting with Scully.

I've only seen a couple of episodes of Everyone Loves Raymond but he was pretty fun in that as well.

Condolences to his family and friends.

That scene with Hackman in Young Frankenstein was brilliant, he will be missed, also loved him in Honeymoon in Vegas, Taxi Driver, as Rays' Dad in ELR and so much more, he had gifted timing.

Back